Quote Of The Day
“I think they’re worth a lot just because if you can train in them, they kind of save your legs in training. I love them. I think they’re finally the shoe that’s worthy of the marathon. For a long time, people would take trainers, and they were just trying to make trainers lighter for the marathon. And we don’t do that for the 100 meters on the track, we don’t do that for any other event, really. But for some reason for the marathon, it was just like what we train in, but lighter. …”
“I will say I feel a lot better in the last six miles [of a marathon] than I ever felt before.”
-US marathoner Amy Cragg talking about how much she thinks the Vaporfly 4% shoes are worth.
- Guy sells pair of shoes designed for 1972 US Olympic Marathon Trials but never worn for $437,500
- 121-yr old marathoner appears to be an age cheat
- Is Boris Berian still sponsored or is he rogue now?
- Strongest American distance record
- IAAF seeking new board members. Apply here. $22,500 per year
- Got my dream job and have to leave employment contract early. Now facing serious legal issue.
- Ferritin of 12 and Cross Country starts in a few weeks
- whats it feel like to run 100 mpw?
- How Can Drew Hunter Open His Stride?