Quote Of The Day
“I was proud to be in athletics in Rio because athletics was the one that stood up and made a stand and said we are not going to tolerate this. We could actually go further and say there are other countries who need to be on warning watch lists and things but that message needs to be sent out loud and clear that we will not tolerate cheating. If you leave the back door open, like the IOC is doing, then you are not sending that message. You are sending the message that whoever puts the most money in and has the most political weight we will let you off with whatever and you will still be able to come back.”
– Paula Radcliffe criticizing the IOC for failing to take strong action against Russian doping at the 2016 Rio Olympics and now again as we approach the 2018 Winter Games.
- Kate Grace Officially Joins Bowerman Track Club
- Canadian Runner loses $1,250 due to celebration
- Now it gets interesting, Zane Robertson's ex-girlfriend Betty Desalegn (Jama Aden athlete) is busted for Biological Passport
- anyone ever take a hiatus from their career?
- What the!?!?!?! Just finished reading "Grapes of Wrath"
- How did this dude train, work, and only sleep 3-4 hours a day?
- Seems like most 2:04 marathoners don't really do much after they run the 2:04...
- Univ. of Illinois long-term study says young white men who do significant amounts of aerobic exercise long-term are accelerating death