Quote Of The Day
“I would have loved to have fit in a fast 5k (after Rio) but when I committed to the marathon back in March or April, I looked at the Diamond League schedule and I looked at Brussels and said, ‘I’ll miss that race,’ and it’s upsetting (as) you always want to be in the Diamond League final in Brussels. It’s a great meet and great track.
“But I committed to (the marathon) a while ago knowing that Shannon was in great shape and even Jenny (Simpson) was in great shape and that one day they would crack under 14:40 and it was this year. That’s where the record belongs – we’ll see how much lower it can go.”
–Molly Huddle talking to LetsRun.com about the loss of her American 5000 record.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Shalane announces she is RETIRED!
- Molly Huddle on Shannon Rowbury breaking her 5000 AR, "(Sub-14:40) that's where the record belongs."
- Jordan Hasay announces debut at HM on Tuesday and switches to 5k on Wednesday
- Devon Allen leaves ORE/NE game with a knee injury
- Guy ran Great North Run half marathon course every day for 100 straight days with a 92 lb refrigerator on his back!!
- Nick Symmonds in Outside - wants to be a mountaineer
- MO HS Sr & 9:03 3200 runner Austin Hindman wins the World Junior Triathlon Title
- Hey, I've got a great idea. Let's honor disgraced coach Paterno!
- SJW think it's great that cheerleaders wear short skirts to school, what about runners running in sports bras?
- Most animals capable of running continue to do so almost their entire lives. Why not us?