Quote Of The Day
“If you would have told me he was going to run something :08, I would have guessed 29:08, maybe 28:08. It was the most amazing race I ever saw.”
– Liberty coach Brant Tolsma talking about Sam Chelanga‘s 27:08 collegiate 10,000 record in 2010. Heading into that race, Chelanga had been injured and begged his coach to run him in the slow heat. That anecdote appears in our nearly 5,000-word profile of the new American citizen.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Shalane announces she is RETIRED!
- Get Your Picks In by 7:30 pm Today: LRC $200,015 Running Warehouse Worlds Contest
- Radcliffe says she's not releasing blood values
- Seb Coe elected President of IAAF!
- If you can run a 5 min mile what can you run a 2 mile in?
- Personal Training: Good Career Switch?
- What is the oldest running related object you own?
- Think I'm going to be fired on Thursday
- 3 dates - no kiss
- What did you do with all your old sports trophies?