Boston Is In 9 Days
“Everybody knows the course is downhill, but he (Greg Meyer) thought it would be beneficial to see the course and take a trip out and run on it a little bit, drive it to see how the downhills can really beat you up the first 16 miles.”
– Dathan Ritzenhein talking in an MLive.com article that reveals he’s gotten a lot of advice from 1983 Boston champ (and Jason Hartmann) before his Boston debut. Meyer gave Ritz his training logs from 1982 and 1983.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- The Kenyans along with the BAA let Meb win Boston last year. It was set up.
- 2014 Boston runner-up on Meb: "I thought he was a pacesetter..I lost the title last year to an Eritrean turned American"
- Guess what the starting pay is at Starbucks?!
- Apple Watch goes on sale tonight - who's getting one?
- Leah O'Connor - no classes her last semester?!!!
- Thoughts on Cheserek and Jenkins flying to Stanford and taking 2 spots only to jog