Quote Of The Day
“There is definitely a focus on cross-country at Syracuse. (Director of Athletics) Darryl Gross asked Fox to develop a conference championship team and a team that will contend on a national level every year. And that is what Fox and (Associate Head Coach Brien) Bell have done …”
“The long-term goal here is always to be a national champion and that’s really what brings us to work every day. We’re really happy to be a great conference team and we’re working really hard to be a great nationals team.”
– Excerpt from a feature on the rise of cross-country at Syracuse thanks to Chris Fox and Brien Bell. The ‘Cuse men won three of the last four Big East titles and then last year won ACC title #1 and finished in the top 10 for the first time in 56 years. 2014 NCAA XC Preview Here.
- A FANTASTIC read: The inside scoop on Seb Coe's 1984 Olympic prep work - training alone and living with Joe Newton
- Bolt is the man - Calls for lifetime bans for drug cheats, says he couldn't have beaten Justin Gatin this year
- Flocasts Nets $8M Financing Deal
- How close will Jenny come to breaking Mary Decker-Slaney's US 3000m record of 8:25.83?
- Galen Rupp is running 1500 in Brussels! How low can he go?