Quote Of The Day
“The passion was kind of gone. I was kind of running it out basically. I was like ‘Yeah, I can still compete with these women.’ But there wasn’t any real passion behind it and I had to take this really long, dramatic journey but the passion is definitely back and I am excited for it to start.”
– Kara Goucher talking about the end of her time in Portland and with Nike. A rejuvenated Goucher will return to racing under Mark Wetmore and Oiselle in Philly next month.
- Would Nick Symmonds be the best 900m runner in the world?
- Renato Canova: Daniele Meucci Training
- Are you kidding me? Mo Farah ducks competition again - won't run DL final
- Euro Champs marathon was a great race
- My teenagers have turned into rich spoiled party animals...
- 20% off From Eastbay.com Ends Tonight