Quote Of The Day
“At the age of twenty-five, we started our family and so running took a back seat. I gave up work, became a house husband and brought up my two daughters. I just used running to keep fit and raced only very occasionally.”
– 44-year-old Andy Ward, who had a 30:20 PR from age 25 to 44. Now at age 44, he’s gone sub-30.
Discuss: MB: Be inspired: Meet Andy Ward: The Brit had a 30:20 age pb from age 25 to 44. Now he’s sub 30:00.
- Alan Webb to retire and become Triathlete? (RW Link)
- Ritz is going to get rocked at Boston
- Be inspired: Meet Andy Ward: The Brit had a 30:20 age pb from age 25 to 44. Now he's sub 30:00
- Is Eliud Kipchoge the most underrated/underappreciated runner of all time?
- Chris Chataway: "I never ran more than 25miles a week."