USA And World Indoor News
USA Team Announced For World Indoors And It's Led By Bernard Lagat - And Galen Rupp Is On It Rupp is running the 1,500m as Leo Manzano is skipping World indoors. Three cheers for Rupp going to race the 1,500. Anyone remember 2008 when Rupp still couldn't break 4:00 in the mile? He has never been afraid to race and that racing experience has made him a much better
The Athletes Win Round 1: USATF Not To Have Logo Restrictions At National Championships Last week, the athletes were proposing 3 logos on uniforms, and USATF was proposing 2. Now we have no restrictions, except at the Olympic Trials, which are under USOC rules.
More World Indoor News
- Jamaican Team For World Indoors Named And Asafa Powell Isn't On It
- Lerone Clarke May Be Unknown, But He's Jamaica's 60m National Record Holder And He's Ready For World Indoors
- Russian Team For World Indoors Announced
- Czech Republic, Italy, Spain And Ukraine Teams Announced For World Indoors (Roman Sebrle Out With Injury)
- Canada's World Indoor Team Doesn't Have An Athlete Running Over 60m
Catching Up From The Weekend
- World's Best 10k: Vivian Cheruiyot Wins In 30:47 As World 10k Bronze Medalist Linet Masai Is 3rd (31:09), Shalane Flanagan 6th (32:20) Sammy Kitwara won for the men over Vicent Chepkok and Eritrea's half marathon world record holder and 2004 Olympic medallist Zersenay Tadese. Imane Merga finished back in 7th place. *MB: Vivian Cheruiyot, Sammy Kitwara Win
- Barcelona Half: World Champ Abel Kirui Wins In 1:00:28 Peter Kamais was 4th in 1:01:14.
*Finish Line Video With Abel Kirui Victory Dance Doesn't look like he was too tired.
- Spain: Tactical Mid-D Races Highlight Kevin López took the 800 in 1:50.16 and Francisco Javier Abad the 1,500m in 3:44.16.
- Italy: Silvano Chesani Wins HJ In 2.31m Elisa Cusma won the women's 1,500/800 double easily.
- France: Christophe Lemaitre Wins 3rd Straight 60m Title With 6.59 World Leader Renaud Lavillenie won on his first jump and was disappointed that he had no competition to push him higher. Benjamin Compaoré won the TJ in 17.13.
Tokyo Marathon *Top Tokyo/Geb Results *Updated LRC Tokyo Photos
LRC Geb Goes For It ... Fades To 2:08:17 4th Well-paced, good weather, perfectly positioned, Haile G had the lead and a gap on the field at 36k but surprisingly faded and was passed
one-by-one until he was off the
podium in the final kilometer. It was a strange marathon, as both Geb and last year's defending champ Hailu Mekonnen, who were the two leaders, both faded after surging ahead. Michael Kipyego (2:07:37) brother of women's star Sally Kipyego, took the win while Arata Fujiwara stamped his ticket to London with a 2:07:48 PR. 38 y/o Geb complained of back pain afterwards. Geb is now known for his post-race excuses, but for once we tend to believe him (he also dropped a water bottle
35k and stopped to get it before not picking it up - wonder if that affected his back).
*LRC OFFICIAL Tokyo Marathon Haile Geb Thread
*Brett Larner's JRN Race Recap
*Haile Says "I could run another marathon in two weeks."
*LRC Favorite Yuki Kawauchi Disappointed With 14th Place/2:12:51 Showing Kawauchi: "If you're not good enough to be internationally competitive then you don't need to go to the Olympics. I tried, and it's over. Selection is based on results, and I do not think I will be picked."
*Tokyo Photo Gallery
More Weekend Action
- Roma-Osita Half Marathon: Florence Kiplagat Takes Minute Off Her PR To Run 1:06:38 - 3rd On The World All-Time List Kiplagat is now ranked 3rd in the world all-time list behind Mary Keitany (1:05:50) and Lornah Kiplagat (1:06:25). Philemon Kimeli Limo won the men's race as he led two others sub-60 minutes with 59:30.
- Almond Blossom XC: Kiprono Menjo Wins 4th Title In 5 Years Former Euro XC champ Sergey Lebed was 8th. Gorreti Jepkoech won the women's race and Dulce Félix was 3rd overall, but first for Portugal to win their national XC title.
- Jamaica's Gibson Relays: Yohan Blake Anchors His 4 X 100 And 4 X 400 Team For The Win He split 45.3 for the 400. *Meet Recap
- Russian Indoor Champs: Olga Golovkina Runs World-Leading 5k In 15:39
Fast High School Times At Brooks PR Meet *Results
- Brooks PR Invite: MileSplit Recap: Donovan Robertson Sets NR In The 60m Hurdles With 7.57 Najee Glass ran 46.06 400 to beat Aldrich Bailey's 46.07. Zavon Watkins got beaten by Canadian Tyler Smith in the 800.
- Dyestat Recap: #2 all-time mark for Shayla Sanders in 60. The 46.06 and 46.07 times by Glass and Bailey in the 400s were #2 and #3 all time in the US.
Birmingham - Aviva Indoor Grand Prix *Results
Top Indoor Meet Of Year
Eliud Kipchoge 8:07.4 2-Mile Defeats Mo Farah This was a tremendous race with 4 guys, Kipchoge and Farah plus Uganda's Moses Kipsiro and Tariku Bekele, battling on the final lap. Kipchoge, the 2003 World 5,000m champ, got the win and World Leader. If you think this makes him the best Kenyan right now, think again. Kipchoge was 4th in the 3,000m in Germany last weekend. In other action, Genzebe Dibaba blasted another fast 1,500 (4:01, Anna Pierce 4:11), Liu Xiang ran a PR to beat Dayron Robles, Jamaica's 8th-fastest 100m man last year, Lerone Clarke, ran a national record in the 60 ahead of Asafa Powell, Meseret Defar ran 8:31.56, Jessica Ennis had 2 PRs and a world best in the hurdles, and Bernard Lagat was well beaten at 1,500m. 8,000 fans in attendance. This is what track and field needs.
2012 RAK Half Is In The Books *Photo Gallery Of Winners *Top Results
LRC Mary Keitany & 17-Year-Old Dennis Koech Win 2012 RAK Half Marathon Windy conditions slowed down the winning times considerably (60:34 and 66:42), but Mary Keitany did still produce the 8th-fastest 13.1 in women's history as a 17-year-old Kenyan dispatched the 2012 world leader and a 2:03 marathoner in the men's race.
*IAAF Recap Geoffrey Mutai Withdraws With Sore Foot And Then Fast Times Are Blown Off Course The IAAF is saying that Koech is 18.
*Pre-Race Photos *Race Previews
Week That Was
LRC Rupp's Record Vs. Lagat's Record, Down Goes Rono, Miles Batty, Chris Derrick And Ryan Hill?, Plus Katie Flood, Marathoning, White Dudes In The 4 X 400, Some Canadian Coaching Advice And More Just in time for Valentine's Day, the track and field world came afire with some sizzling action and records galore. We got the meat (what you expect) and the potatoes (what you wouldn't expect) of the track and field world covered. We guarantee you won't be disappointed. If you are, complain here.
Interesting Read: Patrick Makau Speaks On Being Self Coached, His Half Marathon Loss In Spain, And His Two Newborn Twin Sons He gives great training advice, as he talks about listening to his body and says that he could have won in Spain, but he decided to save himself for other things ahead. Good read from Mutwiri Mutuota.
*10-Minute Video Interview With Makau From Same Story
Recommended Read: The Telegraph's Ian Chadband Catches Up With Yohan Blake After His 2012 Season Opener - Blake Still Plays Cricket Every Sunday With Glen Mills' Blessing Can anyone in America imagine a college coach letting a sprint star play pickup games on the weekend? Yet Blake, who comes from a tough background, is super-fast. "I wasn't born with a golden spoon in my mouth; it was a really tough life. So many times, we had no money to even get to school. I'd have to find empty beer bottles to sell and spent hours carrying water on my head because we had no water at home. It gave me strength which helps me today."
USATF Classic *Results *Photo Gallery
LRC Galen Rupp's American 2-Mile Record Is Highlight Among 5 World Leaders Pre-race, we pondered if this was the best men's indoor mile in the US since LetsRun.com was founded and it lived up to the hype, as Silas Kiplagat edged Caleb Ndiku in a world-leading time, but it was Galen Rupp, running to honor the late Geoff Hollister, who stole the show with an impressive American record at 2 miles. In other action, Brenda Martinez took on some of the world's best in the mile, Jamaica's 8th best sprinter beat all the Americans, and Tianna Madison (a long jump world champion most of you have forgotten) shocked VCB and Allyson Felix in the 60m.
USATF XC *XC Results *Men's Photos *Women's Photos
Molly Huddle Celebrates Too Soon, Sara Hall Wins XC On Lean, Bobby Mack Beats Aaron Braun Great races in the chill of St. Louis, as Molly Huddle and Sara Hall battled to the line. Huddle put up her hands thinking she won, but Hall leaned and got the win. Photos here. On the men's side, Mack pulled away from Braun the final 600m. More coverage here. Photo finish photo here.
London Marathon Goes To Iten
Virgin London Marathon, Which Made 2012 Athlete Announcements In Kenya, Is Giving Back To Iten, Eldoret Communities
LRC Photo Of The Day: Virgin London Marathon Fields Announced From Iten, Kenya We didn't realize London was in Iten to announce its 2012 fields. Very cool.
Bring Back The Mile Officially Launches For years, we (and many in the sport) have wondered why the mile isn't the #1 distance event in the land and why it's not run instead of the 1,500 or 1,600. Finally, someone has decided to do something about it.
*Bringing Buzz Back To The Mile *Discuss *Like On Facebook
US Men's Olympic Trials Marathon News *LRC Vote Totals *Men's Results *Women's Results *Mile-By-Mile Splits *Yahoo Flash Photos
Marathon Trials Analysis And Reaction The 2012 Trials race was a classic. We throw some love to the top 3, ponder Ritz's future in the marathon, tell you who had the best debut, and tell you who that guy you never heard of was. Plus we talk about Meb's 74-year-old badass dad and look at the fortune of some old timers who didn't make the team, Josh Cox and Dan Browne, in addition to the ones who did (Meb and Abdi).
Race Recap: Meb Keflezighi Captures 2012 Olympic Trials Marathon Title
NY Times Recap: Meb Over Hall, Abdi Grabs 3rd Spot The race lived up to the billing as the top four all broke 2:10, whereas previously there had only been one sub-2:10 in OTM history. After a blistering first half (63:25), Meb Keflezighi got his 2nd PR in 69 days, as he ran 2:09:08 to win over Hall (2:09:30). A resurgent Abdirahman (2:09:47) hung on for the final Olympic spot in 2:09:47 over Ritzenhein, who broke 2:10:00 for the first time (2:09:55). In the process, Meb became the first American to make an Olympic marathon team 8 years after making it previously. Abdi had no idea until we talked to him that Martin Fagan, whom he trained with some this winter, had reportedly tested positive for EPO.
LRC Trials Live Thread Here
Trials On The Boards:
2011 ING NYC Marathon *Men's Results *Women's Results *Viewing Info *Flash Yahoo Photos
LRC 2:05:06!!! Geoffrey Mutai Caps Year In Style An unbelievable year in men's marathoning had an appropriate finish, as the Kenyan man who had the most unbelievable of all years, Geoffrey Mutai, smashed the previous NYC Marathon record by a stunning 2:38 - that's two minutes and 38 seconds. If it wasn't the
greatest 2nd-greatest men's marathon performance
ever, you'll have to tell us what was. American Meb Keflezighi hung with the leaders for 20 miles after a blistering 63:16 1st half and ended up with a much-deserved PR. Mutai picked up $200,000 by winning, but the big financial winner was runner-up Emmanuel Mutai, who won $635,000 ($500,000 for the WMM title).
LRC Mary Keitany Beats Herself The women's race was full of gut-wrenching drama, as Mary Keitany went out in a crazy 67:56. The problem was she came back in 74:42, as unheralded Firehiwot Dado (Rome Marathon champ) got the win.
LRC Post-Race Interviews: Meb And His Coach Bob Larsen Talks About His PR Despite Throwing Up Plus the winners - Geoffrey Mutai, Firehiwot Dado, men's and women's top 3, Ed Moran, Molly Pritz, Lauren Fleshman and Bobby Curtis.
More Tokyo Marathon News *Tokyo Photos
- Gebrselassie Has Some Words Of Encouragement For Kawauchi Kawauchi is an amateur runner with a real job who ran 2:08 marathon in Tokyo last year to become a letsrun.com cult hero. This year at Tokyo, he was 14th and shaved his head bald in penitence afterwards. Gebrselassie saw a picture of him and said, "You cannot give up. If today was a bad day then you must look to tomorrow, and then to think of next year. There is no other choice." Kawauchi has plans to run the Düsseldorf Marathon April 29.
- Group Training Isn't Always Better: 2:07:48 Guy Arata Fujiwara Quit His Corporate Team To Train On His Own Believe in yourself.
- Pamela Jelimo Is Back From Injury And Ridicule And Wants To Run 1:55, 1:56 Again She got three profiles Tuesday in Kenya. The others are here and here. Plus we're trying to figure out if she is now coached by former ASU runner Ben Engelhardt.
- Good Read: Nice Recap Of Andy Bayer's Triple At Big 10s From friend of LRC Brett Hess.
- Decision On Whether Olympic Trials Of Some Kenyan Distance Races Will Be Held At Pre Classic To Be Decided At World Indoors
- Bekele To Run SPAR Great Ireland Run April 15
- Olympic Silver Medallist Hezekiel Sepeng Trying To Find Olympic 800m Champ For S. Africa "Our 400m runners are actually 800m runners - they're just lazy." We wonder what Oscar P could run for 800.
- Alan Culpeper: "What we've shown in the last five or six years is that we're developing a lot runners who can run fast times and run at a high level, but we need is a next phase of runners who know how to compete at a high level."
- UC Riverside To Dedicate New Track On Friday After Chancellor Discovered How Bad It Was On "Undercover Boss"
More On US Champs
- Chaunte Lowe Sets American HJ Record At 6' 71/2"
- Interview With Galen Rupp On His 3k And 1,500 Losses At US Indoor Champs On the 3k, he says, "I just died. It was pretty simple. I just died at the end ... no need to over think it or over complicate it; I just ran out of gas."
- Sanya Richards-Ross Celebrated Her Birthday By Getting 400m WL With 50.71 At US Champs Article also mentions (and it's worth noting) that neither David Oliver nor Terrence Trammell made the 60m hurdles final.
- IAAF Recap Day 2: 4 New World Leads Highlight Along with Sanya Richards-Ross' time, Trell Kimmons got the WL in the 60m in 6.41, Tianna Madison in the women’s 60m at 7.02 and Kristi Castlin in the women's 60m hurdles at 7.84.
- Usain Bolt Giving Up Partying For Training His father says "He'll be looking to run 9.4 seconds or something like that in London."
- Carl Lewis Warns Bolt To Forget Olympic Olympic Quadruple
- Jamaica Names World Indoors Team National 60m record holder Lerone Clarke, Nesta Carter and defending women 60m champion Veronica Campbell-Brown highlight.
Start Friday: Preview Of Day 1 Of Aussie Olympic Trials This Coming Weekend Ryan Gregson vs. Jeff Riseley in the 1,500.
USATF Indoors *Results *LRC Day 1 Photo Gallery *LRC Day 2 Photo Gallery *Race Videos
Sunday: LRC Manzano Outkicks Centrowitz And Rupp To Win 1,500, Simpson Holds Off Martinez (Updated) Two weeks ago, Manzano ran 3:57 in his opener but was last place
in a super-stacked mile in Arkansas. In the women's 1,500m, Jenny Simpson edged Brenda Martinez, showing Martinez is the real deal (Martinez had by FAR the best finish as she got boxed and was 6-7 meters back with 100m to go and barely lost), and Sanya Richards-Ross ran a 50.71 meet record. Chaunte Lowe set an American record in the women's high jump, showing she is more than back from maternity leave. Distance recaps, results, and videos with winners.
*Ashton Eaton Wins LJ With A New PR
On The Boards: Manzano outkicks Centrowitz and Rupp!
Really, what happened Rupp in the last two laps tonight?
LRC USATF Indoor Men's 3k: Lagat, Lomong Crush Rupp (Updated w/ video interviews) Galen Rupp pushed the pace early, hoping his 12th attempt at beating powerhouse Lagat would be the charm, but was badly dropped before the bell, unable to challenge Lagat, who then crushed Lopez Lomong with a 25-second last lap. On to Worlds for Lagat, where he may be the favorite to defend his title. Like Lagat, Jenny Simpson ran away with the women's 3,000m title. Find out why she won't be running in Istanbul.
*IAAF Recap Day 1 Will Claye jumped 17.63m in the TJ for the furthest mark by an American in 23 years.
*Jennifer Suhr Overcomes Aching Achilles To Win PV At US Champs She only had to clear two heights and then made 3 attempts to break her own AR, but missed.
*Results *LRC Official USA Indoor TNF Champs ABQ Thread
*Lagat: "I just wanted to show these guys that Daddy can still kick." RRW Recap
College Conference Action *USTFCCCA Champs Central
- Big 10 Indiana Men, Nebraska Women Take Home Big Ten Championships Andy Bayer approaching legend status: Mile win, 3k win, 5k 3rd (13:51) 26 points ... Indiana men win by 4! Husker women host, win champs *Results
- Big XII Aggies Sweep Big 12 Titles *Results German Fernandez appears not to have run despite being in this pre-race article. *Pat Henry Talks After A&M Sweep *Ryan Crouser Wins Big 12 SP
- SEC: SEC Crowns For Arkansas Men, Florida Women *Results
- Heps HepsTrack.com Event-By-Event Recap/Results Princeton men won over hosts Cornell by 8 points as did the Columbia women by 21pts. *RWW: Princeton Men, Columbia Women Earn HEPS Titles Thanks To Distance Victories *MB: Abbey D'Agostino upset at Ivy Champs *Heps 800 Final Video *1,000m Final Video
- MPSF: *Stanford Women Claim Title Arizona and Oregon were a close 2-3. *ASU Men Win First MPSF Championship *Full Results *Lawi Lalang 7:44 Lalang wins by 7 seconds over Trevor Dunbar, who also autoed for NCAA. Chris Derrick gets 2nd in the mile to Long Beach St.'s Matt Maldonado. Miles Batty wins
the 800 and anchors
BYU DMR to 9:29.00. *MB: AWESOME
DMR's at MPSFGreat
*Interview With Jordan Hasay About Sacrificing Short Term Success (Indoor) For The Long Term (Outdoor) She finished 2nd in the 3k to Deborah Maier. *RunnerSpace Video Coverage
- Summit: Cam Levins: performance of the week?? LRC Boards
Stockholm - *Results *Video Of PV WR *More Yahoo Photos Of Record
World Record For Yelena Isinbayeva (Updated) In case you wondered, Yelena Isinbayeva is fully back as she went 5.01 for the world record. Asked whether anyone could beat her this year, she said, "I think you can answer that question yourself," in reference to her 29cm winning margin. Isiah Koech won the 3k over Dejen Gebremeskel, Caleb Ndiku
man from earlier this year Augustine Choge. Morgan Uceny ran 4:08 to get a close 3rd in the 1,500m as Anna Pierce struggled again.
*Dayron Robles Wins Stockholm 60m Hurdles As Liu Xiang Is DQed For A False Start
*"Yelena Isinbayeva Is At Her Best When Challenged"
Week That Was
LRC Pamela Jelimo, Nick Symmonds Medal Chances Go Down, Good News For Ritz, Coaching Advice Of The Week And Photos Of The Week We catch you up on the goings-on of the running world in LetsRun.com fashion. The biggest news of the week was at a race you probably didn't even know took place.
A Definite Recommended Read & Discuss
Sports Illustrated & Tim Layden Profile Mo Farah & Galen Rupp: A Bond Born At Speed The two training partners clearly will have vastly different amounts of pressure on them at the London Games and it's clear that Rupp is happy to not be in the spotlight: "I don't envy Mo. He's going to have a bunch of people cheering for him, but all that stress. It's nice sometimes to just train and not have all that external stuff."
MB: Rupp 10.9 and Farah 11.3 for the 100m *Do you believe the rest of the SI article about Rupp & Farah? 8 x 1200 at 4,551 Ft Altitude in 3:09/2min rest? *Alberto Salazar's coaching pre-Galen Rupp *Does Rupp have any realistic chance of beating Lagat this weekend?
Sydney Track Classic *Results
Kiprop 1:45.9, Rudisha 45.61, David Torrence 3:35.6 Wins The Australian season got underway in full force with the two best mid-distance runners, Olympic and World 1,500m champ Asbel Kiprop and World 800m champ David Rudisha, both dropping down in distance. Rudisha ran 45.61 at 400, while Kiprop got the 800m win in 1:45.9. Kiprop dropping down let American David Torrence win the 1,500 in 3:35.6. World hurdles champ Sally Pearson did the hurdles/200m double. Nick Symmonds did not have his kick and was a well-beaten 6th in 1:47.44, which is a pretty good opener.
Kenyan XC Champs
Bedan Karoki, Joyce Chepkirui Win The Toughest XC Race On The Planet Karoki is the Japanese-based athlete who won the Stanford 10,000m last year. Chepkirui had a breakout year in 2011, running 30:38 on the roads (prior to last
year, she had never broken 33 minutes) and ran 31:26 to win the Zatopek 10k. World and NYC Marathon champ Edna Kiplagat was 3rd, while former World XC Champ Joseph Ebuya was 49th.
*Bedan Karoki Says Kenyan XC Was Part Of Buildup For Fukuoka Marathon (Which Is In December)
LRC Track Talk Live From Kenya Employee #1 has been in Kenya for 2 weeks, meeting with many of the sport's stars. In this 45-minute broadcast, get the inside scoop.
Meb, Ritz, Kara And Desi To Run 2012 NYC Half Also sponsorless man Scott Bauhs will run as will a bunch of other Americans, including 2009 WChamps 5,000 team member Julie Culley in her
*Transcript Of Meb, Bob Larsen & Mary Wittenberg Teleconference (Word document) Meb reveals that his wife ran a 5k in 26:05, officially eliminating their children as #1 prospects for the class of 2030.
*Denver Post Catches Up With Ritz, Who Is Excited To Get Back To The Track - Ritz: "I still think I'm one of the best runners in the world."
*Ritz Blogs About His Recent Training: "I got out my spikes for the first time in two and a half years."
2012 Millrose Games *Results *Lagat, Wanamaker Mile Video
- LRC: Lagat Smashes American Record, Collegiate Record Books Rewritten Bernard Lagat ran 13:07.15 and smashed Galen Rupp's American indoor record, but the most impressive achievements may have been the rewriting of the collegiate record books. Lawi Lalang (13:08) not only obliterated the old indoor record but he ran faster than Henry Rono's nearly 34-year-old outdoor record. Chris Derrick got beaten badly but becomes the 5th-fastest collegian in the US indoors or outdoors. In the Wanamaker mile, Matt Centrowitz reminded us why he won the bronze medal at Worlds and Miles Batty broke the collegiate record.
LRC Hello World, Meet Ayele Abshero (2:04:23 Debut!) The 21-year-old former Jr. World XC champ's marathon debut was super-special, as his surge with just over 3km remaining decimated
marathon field in history, as four
men broke 2:05 in the race, eight broke 2:06, 10 broke 2:07, and 17 broke 2:10 - all records as fastest-ever times for places were recorded in spots three through
17. 2011 belonged to the Kenyan men, will 2012 belong to Ethiopia? The women's race was super-fast and super-deep as well, as 3 women broke 2:20 in the same race for the 1st time, as Aselefech Mergia ran 2:19:31 to win and a record 9 women broken 2:25. Martin Lel was a DNF, Ramaala 2:12. *AP
*Butcher: Ethiopians Strike Back
*MB: 4 guys I've never heard of go sub 2:05 in Dubai
US Women's Olympic Trials Marathon News *LRC Vote Totals *Men's Results *Women's Results *Yahoo Flash Photos
Flanagan Over Davila, Goucher Gets Third As Top 4 All Break Old OTrials Record Flanagan (2:25:38) pulled away from Davila (2:25:55) and Goucher was third in 2:26:06. Amy Hastings broke the old Trials record at 2:27:17 but didn't make the team. Deena Kastor was 6th in 2:30:40.
- New: Amy Hastings Reacts To Fourth Place Finish Obviously disappointed, but a good run for Amy.
- Post-Race Reaction None of the four former Olympic marathoners in the race made the team. Hear from the top 3 and them.
- Women's Results
- Goucher: "I never imagined myself winning this race based on the short period of time I had to train." Oregonian
Non-World Indoor Sprint News
- Oscar P Runs 22.03 200m In S. Africa After Giving Up Last 50
- Irish Record Holder David Gillick Has Switched Back To His Old Coach, Ready To Qualify For London
Abel Kirui Victory Dance - Barcelona Half Marathon
Day 2 USATF Indoor Photos (Tokyo Marathon Photos Here)
Day 1 USATF Indoor Photos
San Diego Tribune On Eamonn Coghlan's World Record In Indoor Mile 31 Years Ago We can give this the attention it deserves after this weekend's action.
Spend 10 Minutes To Get To Know The World's Best(?) Marathoner Patrick Makau (Also Has Footage Of Him Training In Kenya)
Race Of The Week: Kipchoge Outkicks Farah In 2-Mile (Final 500 Or Full Race)
LetsRun.com Track Talk Live From Kenya: Friday's Live Show Is Now Available On Demand In The Player Below (Or Download It Here)
Rupp's 2-Mile American Record From Arkansas (Last 2:20 Or The Full Race)
Final 400 (Or Full Race) Of Lagat's American Record (Wanamaker Mile Video Here)
Photo Gallery: Rupp Makes History (Interview Below Or Here)
USA XC Photo Galleries *Women Here *Men Here
Trailer For "ITEN - The Town Of RED Dust"
NCAA Women's Photo Gallery
NCAA Men's Photo Gallery (500+ Photos)
Training Corner (More In The Training Forum)
Universal Sports Back To Top