Quote Of The Day
“As we know, if you lose your confidence, you lose everything. What you did in training, also what you are going to do in the race, you can lose everything. … In order to achieve what you need during the race and before, you must have full confidence. If you lose your confidence means you are hopeless. If you lose your hope, you can’t do anything.”
– Ghirmay Ghebrselassie after winning the TCS New York City Marathon in 2:07:51, the fifth-fastest ever in New York.
- Ray Treacy was thrilled with Huddle's debut - "We will be looking to go close to 2:20 in the next couple of races."
- Does Ray Treacy know how crazy to suggest she can go from 2:28 to 2:20? Like a male 2:17 debuter going to 2:09.
- Ghirmay Ghebreselassie waving goodbye: Baller Move Of The Year (BMOY)
- Abdi Abdirahman 3rd in NYC in 2:11:23 at 39 years of age!
- Gwen Jorgensen 2:41 off 40-50mpw
- New Mexico snags Foot Locker Champion Recruit!!
- Snooped through gf phone