We're Already Talking London 2017
“[Both of us the men’s and women’s winners] being guided by Renato Canova it is amazing. We are shedding tears right now. It is wonderful, amazing. I have been deciding to do something [great] on the soil of America… I was putting all my prayers and efforts to win today.”
“I think now I need to meet with three guys. I was praying so hard that I get something [good] here so I [could] request to my manager to meet with Eliud [Kipchoge] and [Kenenisa] Bekele and Wilson Kipsang next year in London. That is my main goal in life.”
-two time World Champion and Olympic silver medallist Abel Kirui after reviving his career by winning the 2016 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- You can only pick one, what marathon would you run?
- US hammer champ: “No one really preps you for how boring the Olympics can be,”
- how bad is 36 secs for the 200?
- Will walking a few hours a day make me less explosive?
- How do I do a pull up?
- running with a weight vest questions and criticisms of common responses
- Sick of people starting out way to fast
- Did anyone compete in this year's Kona Underpants Run - It looks amazing (pics)