Alan Webb 2016
“I think if we go about it the right way, it’s not a question of if it will happen. It’s more a question of when it will happen.”
– Jonathan Hall – performance leader for USA Triathlon – talking in a Sunday New York Times feature on Alan Webb‘s transition to the triathlon.
Super Hot on LetsRun: WTF HAPPENED TO MARY CAIN?
- Tokyo Olympics - October 18, 1964 - American Bob Schul won gold in 5000 meters
- Nick Symmonds returns to racing!! Runs 1:51.20 on road
- With a wife and 2 kids, how much money do you need to make before you stop worrying about your budget?
- realized i set a height and weight adjusted world record in 400