Quote Of The Day
“Over here things happen a lot more last minute. I came over and found out I got into this meet in Switzerland. … literally nine hours of travel the day before the meet and we got there at like midnight the night before the race. There was nowhere open to eat, so we ended up going to this bar and everybody in there was smoking and drinking, and so at 1am we’re in there eating.”
“The race was the following day at about 2 in the afternoon. Nobody was around to check in with and they just kept telling us ‘just show up at the start line they’ll give you your bibs then.’ So we get back from our warmup about 30 minutes before the race and they’re on the track and shout ‘Heath! Brown!’ So we both just put our spikes and bibs on at the start line and ran the race, and we both PRed! … I ended up battling with the rabbit of the race, because we didn’t understand a word they were saying so they didn’t tell us who the rabbit was. Him and I were throwing elbows back and forth for the first 300 metres and then I found out he was the rabbit and he just drops out [laughs]. That was awkward.”
– Garrett Heath talking about some of the difficulties of traveling and racing on the European summer circuit.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2018 Pre Classic Discussion Thread
- Ryan hall new coach!!!
- Soon All U.S. Soldiers Will Be Able To Run Sub-4 Miles
- How many hours did you work and how many miles did you run last week?
- MALCOLM GLADWELL 5th Avenue Mile - 4:54
- M400m: Why has it basically stalled for decades?
- Perfect college running diet/sleep schedule/everything
- Selection for the all time criminal NFL team