Quote Of The Day
“I get it, Track and Field is not the most exciting sport to watch because a meet lasts for hours and days even. Most people only care about it when;
- A) they have a child or family member that is competing or
- B) every four years during the summer when the athlete has U.S.A across their chest or Usain Bolt is running.
Events like the 1500m run or long jump don’t exactly spell excitement.”
–Nathan Israelsen writing about track and field in an article entitled, “BYU Sports: The best BYU program you have never watched.”
- World, meet Sasha Zhoya - The teen phenom has won Australian titles (U20 or U18) in PV, 110h, and 200 already this week!!
- Yuki Kawauchi has quit his job and started as a pro runner and opened a twitter account. Thinks he has less pressure as pro
- How long can you stand on one leg with eyes close without falling? Most 20 yr olds can do 30 seconds, 70 year olds only 4-5
- Kipchoge - Doping, cheating, or a natural?
- Dad Buying Cabin WAY UP IN the UP(Upper Peninsula)
- Is it possible to overtrain yourself to Death?
- Falling for a girl who is in a relationship: Is there any hope?