Quote Of The Day
“And here we are. I can’t believe that former 1960s badminton starlet Craig Reedie has had his arse handed to him yet again by former KGB colonel Vladimir Putin. Honestly, what are the chances? Also, how many arses does Craig have? At this rate he is surely down to the one he talks out of every time he makes a decision in the interests of a non-compliant, provenly dirty country as opposed to the clean and compliant athletes who should be his absolute priority.”
– The Guardian‘s Marina Hyde ripping WADA president Craig Reedie over the situation with Russia after they missed the December 31st deadline to allow access to the Moscow laboratory.
- Once again, in order to be a SPORT, you must be able to answer YES to at least 2 of these 3 questions:
- 5’6” 190lbs guess my 5k Time
- Michael Norman in the 800m!
- The winner of the 5K I did this morning ran 14:57. Is this the 2019 world lead?
- 15 x 400 with 90 sec rest
- Luis Orta to Tinman
- USATF Masters offering $2,000 travel grants and prize money for Poland indoor worlds
- Are the Minnesota Vikings the dumbest franchise in the NFL?