Quote Of The Day
“I kind of knew I was going good through most of the race (and) through the last 10-K. I had a rough last couple of years (where he missed the 2016 Olympic Games). I wanted to take back my career, and I did that.”
– Cam Levins speaking after running 2:09:25 at the Toronto Waterfront Marathon yesterday to break the almost 43-year-old Canadian national record.
- Claudia Lane commits to Dartmouth
- Worlds most overrated tourist destination
- How can Japanese runners run so fast with that bad technique?
- Bekele is BACK..... NOT
- What just happened? An examination of Kenenisa Bekele's bizarre day at the 2018 Amsterdam Marathon
- Unknown American Daniel Teklebrhan 2:10.02 at Toronto Marathon
- What do you do to prevent injuries?
- Study says you can't run too much, no such thing as over exercising.
- What’s your P(ee)R?
- Hobbyjoggers are very friendly, better runners are snobbish