Quote Of The Day
“I got to do what almost any distance coach in this country would like to do: have control of the scholarships and be told I want a great cross country program before I want anything else by the AD. We were given a really nice gift and it was up to us. Didn’t have any limitations put on us. … I don’t know that we ever thought we would really win a national championship, but we were going to coach like that, we were going to recruit like that, we were going to evolve that. We got made fun of a lot early on. We used to keep a list on these whiteboards of coaches that we really love and respect that told us, It can’t be done there. You cannot do it at Syracuse. You’re going up against ‘Nova, you’re going up against Georgetown, you’re going up against Providence. You’re going up against the East Coast establishment with a program that’s never done it.”
– Syracuse University head coach Chris Fox talking about starting with a program that hadn’t made NCAAs in over 30 years and working up to becoming the 2015 NCAA champions.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- Syracuse - From Nothing to National Champ - How a Cross Country Powerhouse Was Built From Scratch in 10 Years
- Treniere Mosier: no closure
- Has anyone ever given a woman a child knowing they would never fill the role of "father"?
- Coach put me on JV after one bad race
- UVA Big Strength Workouts
- are HR monitors and GPS productive/helpful?
- New Bladerunner Movie
- Arkansas & Iona go home devastated - Columbia just beat them at VCP
- Official 2017 Philly Half Discussion Thread - Rupp and Hasay get ready for Chicago