Quote Of The Day
– Irishman Paul Robinson, who ran 3:35 at age 22 in 2013 but has struggled with injuries of late, talking to The Independent in Ireland before his team failed to break the Hoka One One NJ/NY 4 x 1 mile WR.
- Caster Semenya calls doper Mariya Savinova a "great athlete" - has no ill will for her.
- Emma Coburn wants to gain 10lbs - "I like feeling a little bit more curvy."
- Amazing: Charlene Lipsey and Ajee Wilson both trained all winter outdoors in Philly
- The (virtual) race of the last 100 years: Usain Bolt vs. Carl Lewis vs. Jesse Owens (video)
- If you are worried about the sport's future, this video will help improve your mood (2 mins of Euro highlights)