Quote Of The Day
“Up to this point, I always believed my best races were still ahead of me. I’ve explored every issue to get back to the level I’ve been at, and my body is not responding. I realized that it was time to stop striving, to finally be satisfied and decide ‘mission accomplished.'”
– Ryan Hall talking to the New York Times about why he’s retiring at age 33, ending an amazing career during which he put up 4 of the 5 fastest marathons ever run by an American-born athlete.
- Centro (7:55), Rowbury (8:53) and Hasay (4:49) season openers at TrackTown USA High Performance Meet #1
- L.A. Marathon trials course. Why is it so lousy? with multiple loops and turns?
- Brenda Martinez plans to double at the Olympic Trials
- Tell us your weirdest college recruiting story
- What? Because of schedule change that results in 'less cool down time' - Ches may return to 3k/5k double at NCAAs