“For me, Grant Fisher is a (high school) sub-4:00 miler. I am 100% certain. However, whether or not he does that is a completely different story. And, you know, right now I don’t have any motivation to set up a race to watch him run under four. None.”
– Mike Scannell, Grant Fisher’s high school coach, in an informative read by Jeff Hollobaugh on Fisher’s training.
- Running Christmas day?
- BREAKING: Ryan Hall to run LA marathon
- Who's Seeing Unbroken on Christmas?
- RW: Radcliffe has run the equivalent of sub-2 hr marathon
- Girl on Instagram claims 4 minute mile and the running community jumps on it
- High mileage for a mid distance runners?
- Insight into Grant Fisher's training: "For me, Grant Fisher is a sub-4:00 miler. I am 100% certain"