2:03 Men Are Human Too
“When you have something begin to go really wrong it usually starts from something that wasn’t really bad. You don’t feel anything that would make you stop completely because you can half-train, you can train at 60 or 70 percent of intensity. But continuing this, the chain of motion becomes not completely correct. After two months, (Mosop) didn’t feel anything but he started limping …”
“The body goes out of balance, which is the real problem. I told Moses ‘I don’t give you any plan. We will organize training but you go out and run for yourself. The most important thing is to put in your mind that you have to go to the gym, you have to go with the physio,’ which is something he doesn’t like. ‘By doing this, you can once again create the right balance in all of the parts of your body.'”
– Famed marathon coach Renato Canova talking about 2:03:06 man Moses Mosop‘s difficult comeback from injury. Mosop says he’s about 80% fit ahead of today’s Prague Marathon and Canova says for him to be competitive again with the world’s best, he needs to get his speed back to the level where he was able to do a 18 x 1k workout at altitude with reps of 2:45, 16 x 2:42, finishing with a 2:36.
- US 25k Championships - Landry, Biwott, Solinsky
- Century League Finals in CA: Corcoran 4:06.13, Tamagno 4:06.93 So. State Record
- Nike's new kit
- Asbel Kiprop should go for the world record this year (2014).
- ***ABBEY'S FIRST 10,000!***
- Chanelle MF Price - 1:59.75!! First ever sub-2:00
- Why do elites warm up/cool down so slow?