Quote Of The Day
“I was trying to engage more speed. In the process I put my muscle under [more] intense stress than when doing normal mileage. I damaged my quad and this saddens and disappoints me a lot. … I have been advised that I should take it easy. If I push it with that pain, it could damage me further – it is not the right thing to do or I would run the risk of missing the complete year. I have accepted my fate with a very heavy heart and would like to wish the team well. I will still come back stronger and even challenge for the title in the next World Championships.”
– David Rudisha announcing his withdrawal from the 2017 London World Championships.
- Rudisha out for WCs
- LRC Feature: 10 years ago, Alan Webb was the greatest miler on the planet. An inside look at Webb's magical summer.
- Who has quit running and started lifting weights? Results?
- Trained for four years and my best mile is only 6:05 :(
- How do you classify a hobbyjogger?
- Hansons Marathon Method