I'm posting my key take aways.
My initial thoughts just reading the summary and a few parts:
1) Director of Moscow Lab WADA accredited lab was aiding doping.
2) The Moscow Government funded a 2nd shadow lab in Moscow to help dopers.
3) Russian FSB (state security) had agents in the Sochi Olympic lab and the Moscow lab.
4) The report "concludes that there was direct intimidation and interference by the Russian state with the Moscow lab"
5) Head of Moscow lab destroyed 1,417 samples after WADA told him to preserve them. We'll never be able to see what they contained.
6) Two gold medallists in the race walk (Valeriy Borchin, Sergey Kirdyapkin) were not sanctioned for years allowing them to compete in the 2012 Olympics
7) The Lausanne Switzerland lab even destroyes 67 samples after it was told to keep them. A Russian guy made the claim back in 2012 that the Moscow lab had clean samples for a bunch of athletes to use. WADA then requested "A" and "B" samples be flown to the Lausanne lab and some of these there were destroyed before they should have been.