Predictions? Thoughts on pre-season polls? Trolls? Rumors about Schroeder?
Have at it.
All of the ones in the mid-atlantic region will be running the regional meet at Princeton!!!!!
Curious georgee wrote:
Which pl teams are running at Princeton
You certainly got the winners right.
Finance Bro wrote:
Predictions for patriots:
1. Navy - Just hunks. I hope they both make it to nationals and defeat ISIS, in no particular order.
2. Army - Always the bridesmaids, never the brides. Do you think they get pissed when Navy beats them in a competition that can only take place on land? I hope Army is better at sailing, but I'm too lazy to check if that's true.
3. BU - Is big dick still running? Is that other guy that looks like big dick still running?
4. American - Almost always peak well. Papa Bear Centrowitz is an American hero, no pun intended.
5. Lehigh - I am extreme; Lehigh! I miss when they were good.
6. Bucknell - Their distance runners almost always bomb, except for that one kid that looks like the mexican justin beiber.
7. Colgate - Almost always peak well. Home course should help. Only so much you can do with a bunch of ten flat HS two-milers.
8. Holy Cross - I am the only that thinks it's fvcked up their mascot is the crusader? Might as well be the Holy Cross Conquistadors or the Jihadists.
9. Lafayette - Have they given up entirely on cross country?
10. Loyola - Can't really blame them. Better question, why are they in our league?
Predictions for Wall Street:
1. Bucknell - "Yo bro, you going to Phebe's or Bbar tonight? I swimming in cash from my Bank of America internship."
2. Colgate - "Nah, I'm gonna go hang out with some Vandy bros at Penny Farthing since it's like a super quick cab from Kip's Bay. Let's hit up Grey Lady later though."
3. Lehigh - "We have frats, too. I swear. My dad was Fiji, so it was pretty easy to get the hook up at Wells Fargo."
4. Lafayette - "Yo, lots of bros down here in Philly, too. I promise. Hit me up if you're around, it'll be chill. I promise."
5. Holy Cross - "Nah, its chill. We like love to rail lines and crush brews at night, but then you just repent in the morning. No problem."
6. American - Somewhat fratty based on its name alone.
7. BU - Shitty Boston hipsters? Maybe?
8. Navy - Too much moral responsibility, or something.
9. Army - Marginally less morals, but still more than everyone else.
10. Loyola - I'm not convinced anyone actually goes to this school.