“…The balance of judgement here is always — and I guess this is a personal instinct of mine as well — is that we shouldn’t be in the business of trying to suffocate innovation. It’s a delicate balance. We’ve come to this relatively late in terms of putting systems and structures around it. It’s not really any longer about closing the stable door. We’ve sort of been chasing the horse around the paddock a little bit on this. But we do now have an ability to check these shoes in a way that we didn’t before. Let’s look at the coming years to see whether we can identify if we’re getting a plethora of world records. But at the moment I’m pretty calm about this, given where we’ve got to it. It is a balance.”
- Your easy pace
- Harvard Prof: Aliens visited us in 2017
- HARDEST EVENT IN TRACK IS...? *DRUMROLL*
- Female reporter taunts Trevor Lawrence in press conference. Imagine if the gender roles were reversed!
- One of the best runners in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Osman Junuzovic, passed away
- If your job required you to get vaccinated, would you quit?
- What are deadbeat tenants planning to do once eviction restrictions end?
- Math guys, how did this question yield this answer?