Quote Of The Day
“It’s early season, so I’m never sure what type of shape I’m in. There was a little bit of pressure, but when I got here and started warming up, I looked at the crowd and thought, ‘if I’m going to run a fast time in front of any crowd, this is the one.’ … I’m stoked! Obviously I’m a Tasmanian. The North West coast is where I grew up so I want to come here and perform, and I’m happy I was able to do that this year.”
– Stewart McSweyn talking about running 3:50.61 to set an Australian all-comers’ mile record today in the Tasmanian town of Penguin.
- Does Sara Hall make the Olympic Team if she wears her current Asics Prototypes at theTrials
- Can I afford a million dollar home?
- WTF Stewy McSewyn runs 3:50.61 mile in of all places Penguin Tasmania!
- Sub 15 5k plan for distance guy
- Terrible mile training leads to surprising results. Explanation?
- I'm 37. I've avg'ed 21 m. Per week the last 4 months. I just ran a 5:05 mile. Is that good?
- Who got more results? Alberto Salazar or Jerry Schumacher?