Quote Of The Day
“I tell everyone on the team, ‘If you’re not warming up, racing, or cooling down, then you’d better be cheering for a teammate. There is no down-time in cross country.”
– High school coach Jeff Billing (the nephew of former Boston Marathon winner Amby Burfoot), talking about the team aspect of cross country.
- Official iPhone X Thread - Who wants to spend $1150 for animated emojis?
- How long could Matthew Centrowitz go without training and beat Jenny Simpson in the mile?
- XC team is a frat, is there a community after?
- I am bumping my mileage to 40mpw to 72mpw. I will become elite.
- Quitting running at 42 and putting weight on
- Deer Paul Chelimo: American runners were doing fine before you came along
- Lasse Viren interview (with fresh pic) from yesterday - Runs only once in a year nowadays
- My friend's son recently graduated with a PhD in physics and his first job out of grad school gives a $500k salary
- Do D3 Recruits need to be able to score at Conference immediately?
- Could Paul Edwards, thrower banned for life in 1997, be telling the truth?