Quote Of The Day
Blake Theroux: “We’re really, really good, and I think we showed that today. I think if other teams look at these results, they’re going to be scared. They should be scared, because this is really like a dream team for us and we’re really pumped for the season. It’s a good way to start it.”
Mark Wetmore: “I was watching to see how many men could break 25 (minutes). I thought it would be maybe four, and it was seven. Then I was hoping for a pretty good block of the women to run under 21:30 and they did that. It’s what I was hoping for and a little bit more.”
– Colorado’s top runner on Saturday, Blake Theroux, as well as coach Mark Wetmore, talking about the team’s opening race of the season at the Rocky Mountain Shootout. In a pre-race article, Theroux talks about their goal to be the best CU team ever.
- Grant Fisher- 14:43 at Portage
- Why does it seem like runner guys in their 20s don't seem to be that interested in dating?
- BREAKING: NBC Cameraman Has Ebola
- Paul Short 2014!! Someone break up the Navy men!!
- Is 230 too much mileage on a pair of shoes for marathon
- Boston Marathon BQ times under REVIEW for 2016
- Patrick Tiernan dominates Huskies Invitational