Flotrack got access to it and has posted it in its entirety.
Update: We've read the 269 page report and have summarized 6 key takeaways from it.
They are as follows.
1) USADA presents strong evidence that all of the Nike Oregon Project runners that received L-carnitine injections from Dr. Brown – Dathan Ritzenhein, Galen Rupp, Tara Edrmann (now Welling), Lindsay Allen, Alvina Begay, and Dawn Grunnagle – committed anti-doping violations
2) Alberto Salazar misled athletes about his interactions with USADA (and the treatment they were receiving)
3) Alberto Salazar had no problem playing doctor and both he and Dr. Jeffrey Brown showed little regard for the health of NOP athletes
4) Athletes were diagnosed with hypothyroidism even if their thyroid levels were within normal ranges
5) Salazar was obsessed with trying to improve his athletes’ testosterone levels
6) Nike CEO Mark Parker was kept informed of Alberto Salazar’s L-carnitine discoveries
Here is the report