Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
NIKE: Just do it
Makes you wonder, Who is the person that Gay trusted? 7/14/2013 1:45PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Obviously Gay new he took something, a supplement possibly, and was given it by someone else. What do you think is the substance and who gave it to him? I wonder if he had any relationship with the NOP Dr Jeffrey Brown from Houston? Carl Lewis was said to be a "patient" of Dr Brown's too, so he does have experience working with sprinters.

Serious question.
Typical...
RE: Makes you wonder, Who is the person that Gay trusted? 7/14/2013 1:47PM - in reply to NIKE: Just do it Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Yer an idiot.
F5
RE: Makes you wonder, Who is the person that Gay trusted? 7/14/2013 1:48PM - in reply to NIKE: Just do it Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Jon Drummond.
drummondman
RE: Makes you wonder, Who is the person that Gay trusted? 7/14/2013 1:49PM - in reply to F5 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Connect the dots. Drummond was one of gay's coach after USAs. But then on July 4th, he's not anymore.

Hmmmm.
potato man
RE: Makes you wonder, Who is the person that Gay trusted? 7/14/2013 1:51PM - in reply to NIKE: Just do it Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

NIKE: Just do it wrote:

Obviously Gay new he took something, a supplement possibly, and was given it by someone else. What do you think is the substance and who gave it to him? I wonder if he had any relationship with the NOP Dr Jeffrey Brown from Houston? Carl Lewis was said to be a "patient" of Dr Brown's too, so he does have experience working with sprinters.

Serious question.


Not really. Anytime an athlete gets busted doping or doing EPO, they always blame someone else. Well geez, I trusted him, omg it's not my fault, he betrayed me! BS. Admit that you f'ed up.
sideshow
RE: Makes you wonder, Who is the person that Gay trusted? 7/14/2013 1:51PM - in reply to NIKE: Just do it Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I figured it was God
ziigmund
RE: Makes you wonder, Who is the person that Gay trusted? 7/14/2013 2:08PM - in reply to NIKE: Just do it Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
"I'm a religious man, so I really believe in my God-given ability, that I can do the unexpected."

He trusted God lol

Should have prayed harder. #religiousidiot
CRUDEE
RE: Makes you wonder, Who is the person that Gay trusted? 7/14/2013 2:12PM - in reply to ziigmund Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Drummond
nikeman
RE: Makes you wonder, Who is the person that Gay trusted? 7/14/2013 2:14PM - in reply to CRUDEE Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
You DO know that Gay is an ADIDAS athlete, right ?
Ghola
RE: Makes you wonder, Who is the person that Gay trusted? 7/14/2013 2:21PM - in reply to CRUDEE Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
What makes you so sure Drummond didn't leave because he didn't want to coach a doper?
reading 101
RE: Makes you wonder, Who is the person that Gay trusted? 7/14/2013 2:25PM - in reply to ziigmund Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

ziigmund wrote:

"I'm a religious man, so I really believe in my God-given ability, that I can do the unexpected."

He trusted God lol

Should have prayed harder. #religiousidiot


whoo! let's bash people's personal beliefs that have no affect on this! yeah !
#liberalbigot
boooom
RE: Makes you wonder, Who is the person that Gay trusted? 7/14/2013 2:26PM - in reply to Ghola Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Drummond gave him some stuff and didn't know the clear time lol
wejo
co-founder
RE: Makes you wonder, Who is the person that Gay trusted? 7/14/2013 2:28PM - in reply to Ghola Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Gay talking about Drummond was a bit strange. I wrote in Lausanne 1.5 weeks ago: "Gay also revealed the news that he is now working exclusively with long-time coach Lance Brauman. While Brauman was in prison in 2007, Gay also started using the coaching services of former sprinter Jon Drummond. 2007 was the year Gay won the 100, 200 and the 4×100 at Worlds. Drummond had been involved as a coach ever since, but Gay said “right now I’m only working with one coach. That’s Lance Brauman in Florida.” Gay was then asked directly if he was working with Drummond and he said, “not at this moment”. Gay’s answer and phrasing left the impression there is more to this story. As for only working with Brauman, Gay said, “I’m only working with him right now, because I’ve been taking things a lot slower. The process has been a little different this year. It just has to do with trying to stay healthy.”"

http://www.letsrun.com/news/2013/07/tyson-gay-talks-about-usain-bolt-being-healthy-and-jon-drummonds-absence-as-he-begins-his-2013-european-campaign-on-july-4th/

However I have doubts he ran Lausanne already being positive.
Bang Ding Ow
RE: Makes you wonder, Who is the person that Gay trusted? 7/14/2013 3:15PM - in reply to NIKE: Just do it Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
His chemist, to take him to, but not past, the legal limit.
Not always
RE: Makes you wonder, Who is the person that Gay trusted? 7/14/2013 3:19PM - in reply to potato man Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

potato man wrote:


NIKE: Just do it wrote:

Obviously Gay new he took something, a supplement possibly, and was given it by someone else. What do you think is the substance and who gave it to him? I wonder if he had any relationship with the NOP Dr Jeffrey Brown from Houston? Carl Lewis was said to be a "patient" of Dr Brown's too, so he does have experience working with sprinters.

Serious question.


Not really. Anytime an athlete gets busted doping or doing EPO, they always blame someone else. Well geez, I trusted him, omg it's not my fault, he betrayed me! BS. Admit that you f'ed up.


Not always. Remember about a year ago when over a hundred kids at the FIFA Under-17 world cup in mexico tested positive for clenbuterol from tainted meat. Given that farmers can make a lot of extra money by feeding cattle steroids to make them put on weight it's bound to happen sometimes. Short of owning your own farm and growing and raising all of your own food you always have to trust someone.
i kinda like running
RE: Makes you wonder, Who is the person that Gay trusted? 7/14/2013 4:09PM - in reply to NIKE: Just do it Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Athletes frequently say someone else doped them without their knowledge. What I find odd is that no trainer/coach/doctor has ever come forward and said, "Yes, I have doped my athletes without their knowledge. Certain athletes have had their careers ruined because I spiked the punch." If all this secret doping is going on, you would think SOMEONE would be wracked with enough guilt to come forward and clear the name of an athlete who was wrongfully banned. But no one ever has, to my knowledge. I find that strange. It's not surprising that most of them would keep their mouth shut, but I would think there was be at least one who fesses up. I don't think I could live with the guilt of knowing that I was responsible for ruining the career of an innocent athlete.
pretzel logic
RE: Makes you wonder, Who is the person that Gay trusted? 7/14/2013 4:19PM - in reply to i kinda like running Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
So let me get this straight. Gay is taking responsibility, not making excuses, doing the honorable thing... except that it was some kind of accident and someone betrayed him and he can't talk about it. OK, got it.

Tyson, did they inject the steroids directly into your brain?
botbanned
RE: Makes you wonder, Who is the person that Gay trusted? 7/14/2013 4:47PM - in reply to pretzel logic Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Anybody else getting a gay HIV test ad?
Adler
RE: Makes you wonder, Who is the person that Gay trusted? 7/14/2013 4:52PM - in reply to i kinda like running Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
You lived with the guilt for a year so far. You let everyone think I was have delusions. You lied to my dad. Because you weren't truthful I went on some pretty heavy meds. You allowed me to be treated for something I didn't have.
potato man
RE: Makes you wonder, Who is the person that Gay trusted? 7/14/2013 4:59PM - in reply to Not always Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Not always wrote:


potato man wrote:


NIKE: Just do it wrote:

Obviously Gay new he took something, a supplement possibly, and was given it by someone else. What do you think is the substance and who gave it to him? I wonder if he had any relationship with the NOP Dr Jeffrey Brown from Houston? Carl Lewis was said to be a "patient" of Dr Brown's too, so he does have experience working with sprinters.

Serious question.


Not really. Anytime an athlete gets busted doping or doing EPO, they always blame someone else. Well geez, I trusted him, omg it's not my fault, he betrayed me! BS. Admit that you f'ed up.


Not always. Remember about a year ago when over a hundred kids at the FIFA Under-17 world cup in mexico tested positive for clenbuterol from tainted meat. Given that farmers can make a lot of extra money by feeding cattle steroids to make them put on weight it's bound to happen sometimes. Short of owning your own farm and growing and raising all of your own food you always have to trust someone.


Sounds plausible. I'm sure that's what happened here.
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |