umm
cobb: great salad or greatest salad? 1/15/2013 8:26PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I just had one after a 20 mile run and boy is that some delicious salad.
cas
RE: cobb: great salad or greatest salad? 1/15/2013 8:30PM - in reply to umm Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
OH! I've wanted to tell you that I've developed a love for salads since they are one of the few things I can keep on the go. I know, biggest news of the century.
cas
RE: cobb: great salad or greatest salad? 1/15/2013 8:32PM - in reply to umm Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Didn't finish. I really like butter lettuce! And those Asian style mixes. It is almost as satisfying as Pei Wei. Almost.
ueeur
RE: cobb: great salad or greatest salad? 1/15/2013 10:05PM - in reply to umm Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Greatest baseball player, maybe. Greatest salad? Not so much.
Peace Out
RE: cobb: great salad or greatest salad? 1/15/2013 10:13PM - in reply to umm Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It's a very fattening salad, but after a 20-miler should be a great for recovery I would think?
umm
RE: cobb: great salad or greatest salad? 1/15/2013 10:17PM - in reply to Peace Out Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I also had some chicken tikka masala along with it.
some authors name here
RE: cobb: great salad or greatest salad? 1/15/2013 11:14PM - in reply to umm Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Best Cobb Salad I ever had was from a Conneticut caterer out of (not sh!t) Cos Cob Ct. Was at the wedding of the spitcurl girl and her poolboy muse. Martha though it 'perfectly traditional but not boring'.
In order Tomato Bacon Iceburg Avacado Chicken Romaine Eggs Roqufort.
Pretty tasty stuff.