hang man is a comin
Horror movie where mans own hand attacks 10/2/2009 6:23PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
What is the name of it?

The house looks like a small cabin but has long hallways inside, he cuts his hand off because it is trying to kill him, hand continues to try and kill him when it's chopped off.......GOD please help me!!!!

What is that name of that movie??????
Dave the Dude
RE: Horror movie where mans own hand attacks 10/2/2009 6:28PM - in reply to hang man is a comin Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Uh - The Hand with Michael Caine?
optional...
RE: Horror movie where mans own hand attacks 10/2/2009 6:32PM - in reply to hang man is a comin Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Evil Dead
optional...
RE: Horror movie where mans own hand attacks 10/2/2009 6:35PM - in reply to optional... Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Actually, I think it's the sequel, Evil Dead 2.
The Great Flagpolio
RE: Horror movie where mans own hand attacks 10/2/2009 6:39PM - in reply to optional... Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

optional... wrote:

Evil Dead

No, I think the other guy is right

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082497/
optional...
RE: Horror movie where mans own hand attacks 10/2/2009 6:42PM - in reply to The Great Flagpolio Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Nope. I'm right.
leaping lanny
RE: Horror movie where mans own hand attacks 10/2/2009 6:44PM - in reply to optional... Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Idle Hands
optional...
RE: Horror movie where mans own hand attacks 10/2/2009 6:50PM - in reply to optional... Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Great hand-acting before he cuts his hand off!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKHBOCoqhfE
blaznbison24
RE: Horror movie where mans own hand attacks 10/2/2009 7:10PM - in reply to optional... Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
evil dead 2
Mrs. M
RE: Horror movie where mans own hand attacks 10/2/2009 7:21PM - in reply to optional... Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I think this film is a better horror story of a murdering disembodied member:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=933FExsfU3c#

When a ferocious blizzard strands the cast and crew of an adult film shoot, the ragtag band of eccentric heroes must band together against a mysterious and deadly alien menace which has literally possessed the casts largest member -- Ron Jeremy (naturally)
After slaying Ron, his detached penis embarks on a spree of carnal carnage on a colossal scale.
hang man is a comin
RE: Horror movie where mans own hand attacks 10/2/2009 7:31PM - in reply to hang man is a comin Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Evil Dead 2....thank you so much.

I was wasted the last time I saw it so my memory is a little off but that's the movie for sure.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!
QT
RE: Horror movie where mans own hand attacks 10/2/2009 9:39PM - in reply to hang man is a comin Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
No, You're thinking of Idle Hands.
Iamsam
RE: Horror movie where mans own hand attacks 10/2/2009 9:47PM - in reply to QT Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Favorite part of that movie is when Ash finally traps the hand under a can and puts a heavy book on top of it. The book: "A Farewell to Arms."
fert
RE: Horror movie where mans own hand attacks 10/2/2009 10:00PM - in reply to Iamsam Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Idle Hands; this movie is classic with a cute Jessica Alba and funny Seth Green. Comcast on Demand has this for free all the time.

Evil Dead 1 & 2 are ok, but I believe its evil dead 2 that the OP is trying to find. The Simpsons spoofed it during the Box factory episode.
NoNameBecauseImNotRegistered
RE: Horror movie where mans own hand attacks 10/11/2009 9:38AM - in reply to hang man is a comin Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
As a young child (10-13) I saw a movie called simply "The Hand" in which a hand chased someone in a castle. The part I remember the most was the hand playing the piano.

By the way, this had to be in the early 50s.