Pages: | 1 | 2 |
sink o dimmy
Senior Quote Ideas 8/25/2009 11:57PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I have to submit a senior quote for my high school yearbook, so does anybody have any good running/athlete quotes?, or good quotes in general?

Thanks
LamePoster
RE: Senior Quote Ideas 8/26/2009 12:54AM - in reply to sink o dimmy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
What are you, 17?
Treadmillionaire
RE: Senior Quote Ideas 8/26/2009 1:36AM - in reply to sink o dimmy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Think carefully, you will remember this quote for the rest of your life.
how about
RE: Senior Quote Ideas 8/26/2009 1:42AM - in reply to sink o dimmy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Gobble Gobble Motherf*ck*rs!
idiot alert
RE: Senior Quote Ideas 8/26/2009 8:01AM - in reply to LamePoster Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

LamePoster wrote:

What are you, 17?

What are you, 12?
Listen Now sonny
RE: Senior Quote Ideas 8/26/2009 9:43AM - in reply to sink o dimmy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Keep it on the Crete
Mr. Obvious
RE: Senior Quote Ideas 8/26/2009 9:49AM - in reply to Listen Now sonny Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
All I want to do it drink beer and train like an animal.
shonuff.
RE: Senior Quote Ideas 8/26/2009 9:50AM - in reply to sink o dimmy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Everything I do is in preparation for one day competing in The Cup.
German, English, American guy
RE: Senior Quote Ideas 8/26/2009 9:56AM - in reply to sink o dimmy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
“Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle... when the sun comes up, you'd better be running.”
-dunno by whom

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
-Mark Twain
Bruce Wayne
RE: Senior Quote Ideas 8/26/2009 9:57AM - in reply to sink o dimmy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
"San Dimas high school football rules"
haha, YO
RE: Senior Quote Ideas 8/26/2009 10:00AM - in reply to German, English, American guy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

German, English, American guy wrote:

“Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle... when the sun comes up, you'd better be running.”
-dunno by whom

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
-Mark Twain

Only use these if you want to be remembered as that gay kid.
German, English, American guy
RE: Senior Quote Ideas 8/26/2009 10:05AM - in reply to haha, YO Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
At least we have found a good spot for LamePoster's earlier outburst!

LamePoster wrote:

What are you, 17?
Critical of moisture
RE: Senior Quote Ideas 8/26/2009 10:12AM - in reply to sink o dimmy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
"Don't be so moist."
- Some Letsrun poster

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken." - Cornel Sanders

"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it." Groucho Marx

"He loves nature in spite of what it did to him." --- Forrest Tucker

'You are here.' You know, being here is a lot like being lost."
-- The Tick

I'd rather be rich than stupid
-Jack Handey

"Are people getting dumber or louder?"
-Mayor Quimby
vines 54
RE: Senior Quote Ideas 8/26/2009 11:33AM - in reply to Critical of moisture Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
be who you are, because the people who mind don't matter, and the people who matter don't mind
Le jeem
RE: Senior Quote Ideas 8/26/2009 11:46AM - in reply to vines 54 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
"Take that! And rewind it back."
Ian Edwards....
RE: Senior Quote Ideas 8/26/2009 11:53AM - in reply to Le jeem Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
"I'm Mr. Bucket! Put your balls in mouth!"
John Q Hammons
RE: Senior Quote Ideas 8/26/2009 12:02PM - in reply to Mr. Obvious Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Mr. Obvious wrote:

All I want to do it drink beer and train like an animal.

Grotz?
Charming Charlie
RE: Senior Quote Ideas 8/26/2009 12:06PM - in reply to John Q Hammons Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
"I used to want the words "She tried" on my tombstone. Now I want "She did it."

Katherine Dunham (1910-2006)
quoted in Black Pearls by Eric V. Copage (1993)
Charming Charlie
RE: Senior Quote Ideas 8/26/2009 12:07PM - in reply to sink o dimmy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
... another good one:

"We should emphasize not Negro History, but the Negro in history. What we need is not a history of selected races or nations, but the history of the world void of national bias, race hate, and religious prejudice."

Carter Woodson (1875-1950)
on founding Negro History Week, 1926
TJeff
RE: Senior Quote Ideas 8/26/2009 12:31PM - in reply to sink o dimmy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

-Thomas Jefferson
Pages: | 1 | 2 |