Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
jeff the unregistered
Songs with "run" in the title or the chorus 4/12/2007 2:20AM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I'm looking for the big list of the obvious ones: Running on Empty, Born to Run, Runaway, I Ran, Running down a Dream, In the Long Run, Running with the Devil. Does it exist? If not let's make it. I want to freak my team out with a 6 hour playlist for drives to Mammoth....
Johnny Walker
RE: Songs with "run" in the title or the chorus 4/12/2007 2:34AM - in reply to jeff the unregistered Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Psycho Killer- Talking Heads

One Tree Hill- U2

Never Stop- Echo and the Bunnymen (no direct running lyrics, but a perfect running song)
Pamela Andersons Left Nipple
RE: Songs with "run" in the title or the chorus 4/12/2007 3:11AM - in reply to jeff the unregistered Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Run Like Hell - Pink Floyd
Play
RE: Songs with "run" in the title or the chorus 4/12/2007 3:14AM - in reply to jeff the unregistered Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Run On-Moby
Norm
RE: Songs with "run" in the title or the chorus 4/12/2007 3:18AM - in reply to jeff the unregistered Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Running up that Hill - Kate Bush
araafa
RE: Songs with "run" in the title or the chorus 4/12/2007 3:25AM - in reply to Norm Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
sure to be a popular one here ....

"Shoot The Runner" by Kasabian
RE: Songs with "run" in the title or the chorus 4/12/2007 3:31AM - in reply to jeff the unregistered Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Run to You - Bryan Adams
Run through the Jungle - Creedence Clearwater Revival (or Jeff Healy Band)
Runaway Train - Soul Asylum
Run with the Pack - Bad Company
Running with the Night - Lionel Ritchie (your friend that like this one are, well... let's just say they shouldn't like this one!)
You Better Run - Pat Benetar
flg_ndn
RE: Songs with "run" in the title or the chorus 4/12/2007 3:58AM - in reply to jeff the unregistered Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
run to the hills - Iron Maiden
flg_ndn
RE: Songs with "run" in the title or the chorus 4/12/2007 4:00AM - in reply to jeff the unregistered Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
road to somewhere
RE: Songs with "run" in the title or the chorus 4/12/2007 4:16AM - in reply to flg_ndn Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Run Run Run - Velvet Underground
Running Wild - Roxy Music
Before They Make Me Run - Rolling Stones
Run For Your Life - Beatles
Run For Home - Lindisfarne
Run On - Moby
Run Runaway - Slade
Run To Me - Bee Gees
Runaway - Del Shannon
Take It On The Run - REO Speedwagon
Norm
RE: Songs with "run" in the title or the chorus 4/12/2007 4:23AM - in reply to jeff the unregistered Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Runaway - Bon Jovi
Osama Jurena
RE: Songs with "run" in the title or the chorus 4/12/2007 6:29AM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Def Leppard - You got me runnin'
runmad
RE: Songs with "run" in the title or the chorus 4/12/2007 6:33AM - in reply to jeff the unregistered Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
"It Keeps You Running" -- The Doobie Brothers version over the Carly Simon one.
Mtn Dew
RE: Songs with "run" in the title or the chorus 4/12/2007 6:45AM - in reply to Osama Jurena Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
"Run" by Collective Soul.
Fenndub
RE: Songs with "run" in the title or the chorus 4/12/2007 7:22AM - in reply to Mtn Dew Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
"running" by tupac i think
Big Eyed Fish
RE: Songs with "run" in the title or the chorus 4/12/2007 8:04AM - in reply to Fenndub Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Run- Snow Patrol
Running from an Angel- Hootie and the Blowfish
Water Runs Dry- Boyz II Men
Keep the Car Running- the Arcade Fire
Out Of Egypt, Into The Great Laugh Of Mankind, And I Shake The Dirt From My Sandals As I Run- Sufjan Stevens
We can Run Away now, they're all Dead and Gone- Snow Patrol
Golden Graham
RE: Songs with "run" in the title or the chorus 4/12/2007 8:14AM - in reply to Fenndub Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Fox on the Run - Manfred Mann/ Sweet
Keep On Running - Spencer Davis Group
Run Rudolph Run - Chuck Berry
Running Bear - Johnny Preston
Benson St. Wales
RE: Songs with "run" in the title or the chorus 4/12/2007 8:27AM - in reply to jeff the unregistered Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Running Wild - Judas Priest
Running - 311
On theme, almost
RE: Songs with "run" in the title or the chorus 4/12/2007 8:33AM - in reply to Benson St. Wales Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Tracks of my tears - The Miracles
Ring my bell - Anita Ward
Up around the bend - Credence Clearwater Revival
Pick up the pace - The Predators
RE: Songs with "run" in the title or the chorus 4/12/2007 8:34AM - in reply to Benson St. Wales Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Keep on Runnin' - Journey
Run Shoes Running - The Kings
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |