What's His Objective?
“What is the objective of WADA?¬†It must not be to tell sports institutions what they should be doing, like telling the IOC to sanction all Russian athletes.¬†We have to ensure we are not affected by opinions which create a bad image of us in sport.”
– Spanish Olympic Committee president¬†Alejandro Blanco¬†piling on to a heap of criticism against WADA and its president,¬†Craig Reedie, at the recent Association of National Olympic Committees ¬†(ANOC) meeting. We have said that WADA and Reedie deserve to be criticized, however it’s concerning that what IOC members are attacking WADA for is actually doing its job.
- What running / exercise can one do to stay in shape in jail?
- What drives you to run?
- Could Galen Rupp beat Even Jager in the steeplechase?
- The aging runner
- How do elites feel now that hobby joggers have MUCH higher profiles than them?
- bad rule instituted for NCAA meets
- Any hints on preventing butt pimples?
- How Much Mileage Did You Need For...