Quote Of The Day
“According to an April 2013 letter from his lawyer to [Rita] Jeptoo, [Noah] Busienei had ‘knowledge that … you resorted to use unrecommended or banned drug hormone which increases the red blood counts.'”
“The letter also told Jeptoo that unless she offered a financial settlement to Busienei, ‘he is willing to take the necessary step by revealing/disclosing/unleashing the doping dossier’ to Athletics Kenya and the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). … [Busienei] said he believed Jeptoo began doping in September 2011, allegedly following advice from a foreign agent who had promised to make the couple ‘very rich.'”
– Excerpt from AFP article where Rita Jeptoo‘s husband Noah Busienei says that she’s been doping for at least the last 3 years. Apparently he has legal documents from last year
where he threatened to turn her in to WADA if she didn’t offer him a financial settlement chronicling his attempt to blackmail her. *MB: Rita Jeptoo’s Husband Says She Began Doping in 2011
- Rita Jeptoo's Husband Says She Began Doping in 2011
- Frank Shorter in the NYTimes basically convicts all of Kenya for doping
- We need your help. Which NCAA XC teams ran a 'B' team during regular season?
- Was anyone else super terrified/paranoid before your wife's first ultrasound?
- Why does everybody think Rupp will be succesful at the Marathon?
- Will Chris Derrick run under 27 in the future?