I appreciate you're enjoying this Kenny, but you do realise the information we've got on Salazar is absolutely nothing we didn't already know.
Meanwhile Kenya are in an even worse position than they were when you had a nervous breakdown and started posting under fake names, oops, I mean definitely left the forum.
What exactly has changed for you that you're acting in such a smug manner?
Again, I have never posted under a fake name, a fact easily verifiable by site owners with access to IP addresses. And how is Kenya in a worse position when:
1. Jemima Sumgong, Rita Jeptoo and Asbel Kiprop have been caught and banned? Still no major busts in the "highly tested" West who, as recent events have shown, continue to dope with impunity.
2. When corrupt officials like Michael Rotich have been successfully prosecuted and banned?
3. When a thorough and much-vaunted WADA report cleared the country of systemic or state-sponsored doping?
4. When aside from the usual cyclical dips and improvements in form, Kenya's position as the world's leading mid/distance running country remains unthreatened?
5. When testing standards have been elevated to levels of far wealthier countries and the only challenge remaining is finding a way to afford testing the hundreds of sub-elites not in the testing pool but still capable of winning international road races and meets?
6. That cheaters in Kenya can never expect to weasel out of convictions or bans on legal technicalities or TUE abuse (ADAK is advocating a no-supplement policy for all Kenyan athletes to be safe), unlike much slower western competition?
How is Kenya worse off?