Proof Passing A Drug Test Doesn't Mean Everything
“If I would have filed for a TUE, then there would be no sanction, no punishment – or if I would not have competed. … But it was just crazy to me because I passed two drug tests and then I failed one.”
– Three-time USA 200m champion Wallace Spearmon talking in the wake of his 3-month drug ban after he tested positive for Methylprednisolone (a corticosteroid). The drug is only banned in competition, so he passed his out-of-competition drug test. Then he passed his in-competition test at USAs (June 29th) before failing one on July 6th.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Nike ZoomX Vaporfly NEXT% Unveiled
- Wallace Spearmon Suspended
- Paula Radcliffe is back!!! Aiming to run 35 minutes for 10k this weekend. Thoughts?
- Which runner has the best shot at the Olympic triathlon? Webb, Hall, or LV?
- If running a sub 16 minute 5K earned you $100,000 per year, 85% of American males 20 - 40 years old would do it.
- 2014 Rock 'n Roll Philly Half preview is up - Make your predictions please, Can Deena Kastor get the WR?