The only correct answer here is Jessica Drop of Georgia in the 5k. She placed 7th against a STACKED field to give GA the lead heading into the 4x4. The announcers didn't even know she was in the race. This is how impressive her performance was:
1. She knew she had to be close to Fraser of Stanford to give GA a chance at a team title, and only finished a few spots behind. She gave GA a 1 point lead over Stanford and a 9 point lead over USC heading into the 4x4.
2. GA is by no means a distance school, yet she stepped up and delivered big points against all odds.
3. She beat 3 NCAA champions in Ostrander, Taylor, and Lokedi
4. Almost beat a 4th champion in Kurgat (.08 back)
5. Beat Kelati who was 7th in XC, 5th in 3k + 5k indoors
6. Almost beat Neale from WA who was 2nd in XC