Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |
Discerning Alcoholic
RE: Most exciting runner in the history of letsrun. The one who brings out the fanboy in all of us. 8/4/2013 4:29PM - in reply to The Rocket. Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Its Alan Webb, no one more exemplifies the fan boy crush than him. He's really our Brittany Spears.
Querfeldein
RE: Most exciting runner in the history of letsrun. The one who brings out the fanboy in all of us. 8/4/2013 5:23PM - in reply to The Rocket. Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

other (who?)

Kip Litton
Paul Ryan

Can't believe they don't get mentioned until page two.
walter s.
RE: Most exciting runner in the history of letsrun. The one who brings out the fanboy in all of us. 8/4/2013 5:28PM - in reply to Querfeldein Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Alan Webb.

Honorable mention to German Fernandez.
thyroid rage
RE: Most exciting runner in the history of letsrun. The one who brings out the fanboy in all of us. 8/4/2013 5:29PM - in reply to walter s. Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
THIS HOUSTAN HUB
wornOutShoes
RE: Most exciting runner in the history of letsrun. The one who brings out the fanboy in all of us. 8/4/2013 5:53PM - in reply to The Rocket. Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Without a doubt Kip Litton; the boards are still recovering from that excitement
coach
RE: Most exciting runner in the history of letsrun. The one who brings out the fanboy in all of us. 8/4/2013 5:55PM - in reply to wornOutShoes Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Henry Rono !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
survey says
RE: Most exciting runner in the history of letsrun. The one who brings out the fanboy in all of us. 8/4/2013 6:03PM - in reply to coach Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Kawauchi belongs in the upper part of that list.
shallow shadows
RE: Most exciting runner in the history of letsrun. The one who brings out the fanboy in all of us. 8/4/2013 6:20PM - in reply to The Rocket. Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Other, blue collar Brian Sell.
Spearchucker
RE: Most exciting runner in the history of letsrun. The one who brings out the fanboy in all of us. 8/4/2013 6:39PM - in reply to shallow shadows Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
The Kipster, by a metric mile
My $0.03
RE: Most exciting runner in the history of letsrun. The one who brings out the fanboy in all of us. 8/4/2013 6:44PM - in reply to The Rocket. Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Jim Ryun is the right answer.

While he was in HS, you should add Lukas Verzbicas to the list. Completely dominant for three years.
yuppp
RE: Most exciting runner in the history of letsrun. The one who brings out the fanboy in all of us. 8/4/2013 6:59PM - in reply to My $0.03 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
um, ever heard of Jordan Hasay. Look I don't think she deserves it either but there are at least two or three threads about her every day.
ecin
RE: Most exciting runner in the history of letsrun. The one who brings out the fanboy in all of us. 8/4/2013 7:09PM - in reply to The Rocket. Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Although I'm sad you didn't even mention Brian Sell, it is easily Alan Webb.
outside perspective
RE: Most exciting runner in the history of letsrun. The one who brings out the fanboy in all of us. 8/4/2013 7:18PM - in reply to ecin Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
4-way tie:
Webb, Meb, Rexing, Sell

and if LRC had been around in the late 60's:
Ryun, Clarke, Pre
hardtosay
RE: Most exciting runner in the history of letsrun. The one who brings out the fanboy in all of us. 8/4/2013 7:47PM - in reply to dogscalder Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It surprises me you continued with the list after typing Alan MF Webb
Couldn't help myself
RE: Most exciting runner in the history of letsrun. The one who brings out the fanboy in all of us. 8/4/2013 7:52PM - in reply to dogscalder Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

dogscalder wrote:

Jason Rexing.

I'm not familiar with that athlete. Would anyone be so kind as to inform me of some of his accomplishments?
tryujh
RE: Most exciting runner in the history of letsrun. The one who brings out the fanboy in all of us. 8/4/2013 7:58PM - in reply to The Rocket. Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
The greatest amount of genuine fanboy activity I've seen on here was after Rupp won silver.
newname
RE: Most exciting runner in the history of letsrun. The one who brings out the fanboy in all of us. 8/4/2013 8:30PM - in reply to Discerning Alcoholic Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Discerning Alcoholic wrote:

Its Alan Webb, no one more exemplifies the fan boy crush than him. He's really our Brittany Spears.

It's Britney bitch!
Webby struck
RE: Most exciting runner in the history of letsrun. The one who brings out the fanboy in all of us. 8/4/2013 8:38PM - in reply to newname Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It has to be Webb. The Webb-Ritz 10K at Stanford 6 or 7 years ago was a like giant orgasm to LRC.

Webb, Ritz, Hasay, now Cain.

Honorable mention, Rexing, Rono, Ryun, Jenny Simpson.
My $0.03
RE: Most exciting runner in the history of letsrun. The one who brings out the fanboy in all of us. 8/4/2013 8:51PM - in reply to Webby struck Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Webby struck wrote:

It has to be Webb. The Webb-Ritz 10K at Stanford 6 or 7 years ago was a like giant orgasm to LRC.

Didn't know about this race before now. Found a nice race recap here:

http://www.letsrun.com/forum/flat_read.php?thread=5325420&page=1

Does Webb's 27:34.72 remain the best debut 10000 by an American?
Yuppptoo
RE: Most exciting runner in the history of letsrun. The one who brings out the fanboy in all of us. 8/4/2013 10:57PM - in reply to yuppp Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Jordan Hasay without a doubt. She hasn't won an NCAA outdoor title and she has over 14,000 followers on twitter. Are you kidding me?
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |