Ducks Dynasty
@AWebbRuns on Twitter is a Fan Page 1/15/2013 8:50PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
The 1263 individuals who followed Webb on Twitter got punked by a fan account. This was revealed today.
run_happy
RE: @AWebbRuns on Twitter is a Fan Page 1/15/2013 8:58PM - in reply to Ducks Dynasty Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Actually if I remember correctly, Jason Vigilante (his old coach) tweeted that it wasn't Alan a couple days after the account was made. I guess no one listened or saw it.
crazy raisin
RE: @AWebbRuns on Twitter is a Fan Page 1/15/2013 10:26PM - in reply to Ducks Dynasty Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
He convinced many other elite runners, too...

It was funny, I actually thought about making a fake Alan Webb twitter account, only to find out that this account joined just a couple days before.
IT Tech Guy
RE: @AWebbRuns on Twitter is a Fan Page 1/15/2013 10:35PM - in reply to crazy raisin Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Really lame. I've emailed twitter describing the impersonation so hopefully some type of action will be taken against the owner of the account.
MikeS3196
RE: @AWebbRuns on Twitter is a Fan Page 1/16/2013 7:31PM - in reply to Ducks Dynasty Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
"This is the real Alan Webb, hope all that confusion is cleared up." Hah.
Joe Farmer
RE: @AWebbRuns on Twitter is a Fan Page 1/16/2013 7:52PM - in reply to MikeS3196 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
The real Alan Webb did get a speeding ticket in Charlottesville about a year ago for driving too fast, according to state records