Pages: | 1 | 2 |
wejo
co-founder
Ryan Hall on Coaching: "there are going to be some developments coming out on Friday" 12/5/2012 4:46PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I'm at the Asics booth at The Running Event (industry trade show for independent running stores) and Ryan Hall is on a panel with Andy Potts (ironmant triathlete) and Simon Bartold (biomechanical expert).

Ryan was asked about coaching and said he's had a bunch of coaches and he's run well under faith based coaching but then added, "there are going to be some developments coming out on Friday on my blog."
another banned poster
RE: Ryan Hall on Coaching: "there are going to be some developments coming out on Friday" 12/5/2012 5:02PM - in reply to wejo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I also employ faith-based coaching. I just run whenever I feel ilke it and then have faith that it'll make me faster. Faith-based recovery from injury is also working great for me. All this resting, icing and elevating is just heretic scientists talking. Straight from the pits of hell.
Bang
RE: Ryan Hall on Coaching: "there are going to be some developments coming out on Friday" 12/5/2012 5:57PM - in reply to wejo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

wejo wrote:
"there are going to be some developments coming out on Friday on my blog."

Probably just a new lower left hand corner banner ad.
coach d
RE: Ryan Hall on Coaching: "there are going to be some developments coming out on Friday" 12/5/2012 8:28PM - in reply to wejo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It's no secret that Hall has been getting advice from jtupper.
luv2run
RE: Ryan Hall on Coaching: "there are going to be some developments coming out on Friday" 12/5/2012 8:33PM - in reply to wejo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I hear Jon Gruden is in the running.
Rumorer
RE: Ryan Hall on Coaching: "there are going to be some developments coming out on Friday" 12/5/2012 11:06PM - in reply to wejo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I saw him hang out with Dean Karnazes a few times this last month. I bet he's going up in distance to become an ultramarathoner!
yeeehomieweon
RE: Ryan Hall on Coaching: "there are going to be some developments coming out on Friday" 12/5/2012 11:16PM - in reply to wejo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I heard Rex Ryan from a very reliable source. Rex will definitely hype him up, maybe guarantee a few big wins as well.
Watain is God
RE: Ryan Hall on Coaching: "there are going to be some developments coming out on Friday" 12/6/2012 11:40AM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Wasn't Hall in Kenya recently?
Missed the point
RE: Ryan Hall on Coaching: "there are going to be some developments coming out on Friday" 12/6/2012 12:03PM - in reply to wejo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Ask who coaches his wife and you may find the answer...
American on Ring Road Leeds
RE: Ryan Hall on Coaching: "there are going to be some developments coming out on Friday" 12/6/2012 12:32PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Actually, at this point, who really cares? Why wait until Friday? If Hall needs attention brought to him by making an announcement, I feel he is done. Some of the stuff on this site that passes for news is irrelevant to good running.
another banned poster
RE: Ryan Hall on Coaching: "there are going to be some developments coming out on Friday" 12/6/2012 12:33PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Who says Hall fired God? The statement just says there are "developments" coming out on Friday. God is simply demoting Hall, putting a couple of management layers in-between. He's had his shot as a highly visible direct report to the Big Fluffy but he didn't deliver the goods so now he's sliding down the hierarchy. God will still call the shots but Hall will have to hear about it through the chain of command. He may end up in the same workgroup as Tebow and all the other nutjob athletes.
gbrunner21
RE: Ryan Hall on Coaching: "there are going to be some developments coming out on Friday" 12/6/2012 12:35PM - in reply to another banned poster Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
he's going back to Mahon and moving to Loughborough, UK.
Zoroastrianism
RE: Ryan Hall on Coaching: "there are going to be some developments coming out on Friday" 12/6/2012 1:21PM - in reply to wejo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
my bet is its Ahura Mazda
Desert Rat
RE: Ryan Hall on Coaching: "there are going to be some developments coming out on Friday" 12/6/2012 1:39PM - in reply to Zoroastrianism Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Humm previous coach.. faith based coach... gotta be Irv Ray then.
Was Mystified
RE: Ryan Hall on Coaching: "there are going to be some developments coming out on Friday" 12/6/2012 4:00PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Hall makes all of these momentous announcements through his blog now. They don't always turn out to be momentous.
Scientolo-gist of it
RE: Ryan Hall on Coaching: "there are going to be some developments coming out on Friday" 12/6/2012 5:39PM - in reply to wejo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Steve Magness
xx99x9xxx9x
RE: Ryan Hall on Coaching: "there are going to be some developments coming out on Friday" 12/6/2012 5:42PM - in reply to Scientolo-gist of it Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Hall needs to let his dad coach him. No one could do a better job than his dad. His dad created Ryan Hall the runner and knows him better than anyone.
Idontevenknow
RE: Ryan Hall on Coaching: "there are going to be some developments coming out on Friday" 12/6/2012 5:46PM - in reply to wejo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Can we make this a prediction contest? I'm guessing he'll go with Rojo's $250/month coaching plan. Great bang for your buck.
Bang
RE: Ryan Hall on Coaching: "there are going to be some developments coming out on Friday" 12/6/2012 6:20PM - in reply to Idontevenknow Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I predict Owen Anderson.
No comment
RE: Ryan Hall on Coaching: "there are going to be some developments coming out on Friday" 12/6/2012 6:43PM - in reply to Idontevenknow Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
No offense intended to anyone but that was a good one. LOL

Idontevenknow wrote:

Can we make this a prediction contest? I'm guessing he'll go with Rojo's $250/month coaching plan. Great bang for your buck.
Pages: | 1 | 2 |