rojo
co-founder
Air New Zealand Ad That Jokes That Disgraced Shot Putter Nadzeya Ostapchuk Has a Male Testicle Falls Flat 12/4/2012 11:13PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/news/8029354/Air-NZs-testicle-joke-falls-flat

MICHAEL FORBES wrote:
Those who do not win a prize are offered a consolation joke. One joke is: ''What large heavy ball was responsible for Valerie Adams' gold medal? The Belarusian's left testicle.''

Even though NZealadnders love Valerie Adams, many didn't like this joke.
the mean streets of marin
RE: Air New Zealand Ad That Jokes That Disgraced Shot Putter Nadzeya Ostapchuk Has a Male Testicle Falls Flat 12/5/2012 2:10AM - in reply to rojo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
well i laughed.
Lydiard is God
RE: Air New Zealand Ad That Jokes That Disgraced Shot Putter Nadzeya Ostapchuk Has a Male Testicle Falls Flat 12/5/2012 2:32AM - in reply to rojo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
A significant section of NZ has long had a strident, very PC, left-wing outlook. Just so any ugly, transgender, shot-putters aren't mortally offended, here's a Kiwi joke.

An Australian ventriloquist visiting New Zealand walks into a small town and sees a local sitting on his porch patting his dog. He figures he'll have a little fun.

Ventriloquist: "G'day Mate! Good looking dog, mate. Mind if I speak to him?"

New Zealander: "The dog doesn't talk, you stupid Aussie."

Ventriloquist: "Hey dog, how's it going old mate?"

Dog: "Doin' alright."

New Zealander: (extreme look of shock)

Ventriloquist: "Is this Kiwi your owner?", pointing at New Zealander

Dog: "Yep"

Ventriloquist: "How does he treat you?"

Dog: "Real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food, and takes me to the lake once a week to play."

New Zealander: (look of disbelief)

Ventriloquist: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"

New Zealander: "Uh, the horse doesn't talk either...I think."

Ventriloquist: "Hey horse, how's it going?"

Horse: "Cool."

New Zealander: (extreme look of shock)

Ventriloquist: "Is this your owner?" (pointing at New Zealander)

Horse: "Yep"

Ventriloquist: "How's he treat you?"

Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for asking. He rides me regularly, brushes me down often, and keeps me in the barn to protect me from the elements."

New Zealander: (total look of amazement)

Ventriloquist: "Mind if I talk to your sheep?"

New Zealander: "The sheep's a liar.
J. J. Gay
RE: Air New Zealand Ad That Jokes That Disgraced Shot Putter Nadzeya Ostapchuk Has a Male Testicle Falls Flat 12/5/2012 7:24AM - in reply to rojo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
A New Zealand farmer and his wife were not getting along. One day while she is in the kitchen, the farmer walks in with a beautifully coiffed sheep under his arm. The farmer says, "This is the pig I have to make love to when we're not getting along." The wife replies, "That's not a pig." The farmer answers, "I wasn't talking to you."
bigtool
RE: Air New Zealand Ad That Jokes That Disgraced Shot Putter Nadzeya Ostapchuk Has a Male Testicle Falls Flat 12/5/2012 7:41AM - in reply to J. J. Gay Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
yeah New Zealand sucks
ooooatmeal
RE: Air New Zealand Ad That Jokes That Disgraced Shot Putter Nadzeya Ostapchuk Has a Male Testicle Falls Flat 12/5/2012 7:47AM - in reply to bigtool Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Would it have been received better if they said she had a female testicle?