Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
Club Team Follower
Club XC Nationals 11/30/2012 5:51AM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Who will win club XC nationals next weekend in KY?

I had heard on FaceBook and twitter alot of talk in the last few months about this would be HTS Elite's big coming out party, but now I see they only have 1 person entered.

Seems everyone else in Boulder is either injuried or not a team player and decided to something else. Never would have figured that ....

Hansons aren't sending a full team either just a couple of individuals.

How about McMillan, Zapp, Minnesota or any of the other training groups, are they fielding teams?
Keith Stone
RE: Club XC Nationals 11/30/2012 5:59AM - in reply to Club Team Follower Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Club Team Follower
RE: Club XC Nationals 11/30/2012 6:01AM - in reply to Club Team Follower Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Looks like Hansons do have a men's team.

Team USA Minnesota does have a women;s team entered.

Pretty typical I guess, mainly city clubs with only a few Elite teams entered.
Club Nationals Fan
RE: Club XC Nationals 11/30/2012 6:18AM - in reply to Keith Stone Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Thanks Keith, looking over the list and see a few suprise names.

Molly Pritz is running - 6k is as short as I ever heard of her racing, and I thought she just pulled out of Cal. Int. Marathon this weekend because she needed a break - but she is racing a no money 6k as an individual?

Addie Bracey is running - may be a women;s favorite if she is in shape - but she is not on the same team as Pritz???? I thought they trained together in Boulder now?

Allie Grace Morgan is running on a team called John's Run/Walk Shop. Is this her first race post birth? Is she taking it seriously?

Surprised Stotan Racing isn't sending any teams or individuals.
altoroad
RE: Club XC Nationals 11/30/2012 7:25PM - in reply to Club Nationals Fan Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Club Nationals Fan wrote:

Thanks Keith, looking over the list and see a few suprise names.

Allie Grace Morgan is running on a team called John's Run/Walk Shop. Is this her first race post birth? Is she taking it seriously?

No; she's run a local race or two since. She ran 17:!2 in August unpressed in a 5k in Lexington. Ann Detmer, also on the team, ran 16:50 in another local 5k in October.
Creek Path Hero
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/3/2012 8:05PM - in reply to Club Team Follower Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Guess that's what'll happen when you let anyone train with you and issue little at all in the way of expectations. Hudson's a nice guy, he just lets that flock of hens walk all over him and his personal aspirations. Maybe he could spend a little less time posting endless pics on facebook and more time thinking about and implementing structure and discipline for the group he wants to lead.

Meanwhile, Boulder TC has their shit together and has both women's and men's teams entered.
Creek path villan
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/3/2012 8:11PM - in reply to Creek Path Hero Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
FYI

Hudson = ELITE
BTC = sub elite.

Big difference.
Sam tony
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/3/2012 8:12PM - in reply to Creek Path Hero Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Alan Webb individual champ.

NYAC team champs
LeadvilleNative
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/3/2012 11:32PM - in reply to Creek path villan Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Maybe in your mind, Brad, but BTC's "sub elites" can hang with and beat your "ELITES." In fact, most of those HTS women are solidly "sub elite." Just FYI.
Idiotic post
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/4/2012 8:23AM - in reply to Club Nationals Fan Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Molly Pritz and Addie bracy are registered for the same team, just Molly has an extra shoe sponsor logo (ASICS). What are you smoking??
Ray John
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/4/2012 9:28AM - in reply to Club Team Follower Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Berry Run Club. You heard it here first.
snarfslut
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/4/2012 12:37PM - in reply to Creek path villan Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Anonymous heat in Boulder. Nothing new here everybody, move it along.
Male Pig
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/4/2012 12:42PM - in reply to Idiotic post Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Idiotic post wrote:

Molly Pritz and Addie bracy are registered for the same team, just Molly has an extra shoe sponsor logo (ASICS). What are you smoking??

Which is NOT the same team. A Team by definition must be in the same uniform. If they are wearing different uniforms they are NOT a team. They are simply training buddies.
USATF.
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/4/2012 12:45PM - in reply to Creek path villan Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Boulder having any elite is debatable.
Regards,
USATF
Mike Honcho
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/4/2012 1:49PM - in reply to Club Team Follower Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Jason Myers from Arlington, VA. He's super fast, wears blue shoes, and loves 'chos.
Captain Obvious.
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/4/2012 5:05PM - in reply to Mike Honcho Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Since it appears no one actually wants to share any relevant information here, I'll just stick to the facts. Last years women's team champion has returned, and on the men's side, McMillan hasn't returned to challenge for the title.

Wow, that was hard.
Picayune.
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/4/2012 5:27PM - in reply to Idiotic post Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Good luck notching a team score with a whopping two entrants.
Deduction
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/4/2012 5:38PM - in reply to Picayune. Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
What I can deduce from this pointless thread:

1. Someone associated with the "Boulder Track Club" dislikes "Hudson Training Systems"

2. Someone associated with the "Boulder Track Club" dislikes "Hudson Training Systems"

Typical Boulder. Chances are no team or individual from Boulder wins anything anyway. Maybe just brawl it out on the streets in town, best of luck you all!
Conventional Wisdom
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/4/2012 7:02PM - in reply to Idiotic post Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Does anyone on this board really think Pritz is running this race? Yes, she is signed up, no she will not run it.
Creek Path Hero
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/5/2012 8:36AM - in reply to Deduction Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I can't be surprised that the typical user of this board would be moronic enough to believe something like that, but the fact is that like most in Boulder I have zero involvement, positive or negative, in either BTC or HTS. In fact, I like them both and would be perfectly happy seeing both do well. I was responding to the person above who mentioned that HTS was boasting on facebook just a couple months ago and now they aren't living up to that. If you're going to talk big then you better come through. I don't have to dislike either or associate with either to point out facts about either. I guess if you live your life on here then dispassionate honesty could shock your system. Chances are this perfectly sensible message will be lost on Letsrun's denser board users.
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |