raham
98 runners cracked 60 at Amherst 10 miler today 2/26/2012 8:59PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Congrats to everyone who ran today. This was one tough course and I was amazed by the depth of this field. I think it's safe to say that New England is by far the most competitive USATF region for road racing. It's always good to be humbled by running a race like this with some real competition.
2 sides
RE: 98 runners cracked 60 at Amherst 10 miler today 2/26/2012 10:41PM - in reply to raham Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
1/10.

raham wrote:

I think it's safe to say that New England is by far the most competitive USATF region for road racing.

Funny you used this statement, and "humbled" in the same post.
NE my ass
RE: 98 runners cracked 60 at Amherst 10 miler today 2/26/2012 11:22PM - in reply to raham Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
The Pacific Association of USATF would stir fry the NE Association in its wok.

raham wrote:

I think it's safe to say that New England is by far the most competitive USATF region for road racing. It's always good to be humbled by running a race like this with some real competition.
not bilingual
RE: 98 runners cracked 60 at Amherst 10 miler today 2/26/2012 11:26PM - in reply to NE my ass Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

NE my ass wrote:

The Pacific Association of USATF would stir fry the NE Association in its wok.

raham wrote:

I think it's safe to say that New England is by far the most competitive USATF region for road racing. It's always good to be humbled by running a race like this with some real competition.

and they both shake in their boots at the BEHEMOTH that is the South Florida region
raham
RE: 98 runners cracked 60 at Amherst 10 miler today 2/26/2012 11:50PM - in reply to NE my ass Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
NE my ass
RE: 98 runners cracked 60 at Amherst 10 miler today 2/26/2012 11:58PM - in reply to raham Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Redding is very hilly and slow. Wait until the April 10-mile in SAC.
NE my ass
RE: 98 runners cracked 60 at Amherst 10 miler today 2/27/2012 12:34AM - in reply to NE my ass Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Plus Redding is 200 miles north of the Bay Area. It's very sparsely attended for a PA race.