brochocinco
Luke Rucks Revisited 3/1/2010 1:46PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Let's hear some love for one of the Big Ten's most lovable md runners
UW fan
RE: Luke Rucks Revisited 3/1/2010 2:48PM - in reply to brochocinco Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Luke Rucks is amazing!
brochocinco
RE: Luke Rucks Revisited 3/3/2010 10:16AM - in reply to UW fan Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
bump!
#1 Luke Rucks Fan
RE: Luke Rucks Revisited 3/3/2010 10:40AM - in reply to brochocinco Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I remember this one time Luke said he liked Ludwig and wished they had a closer relationship.
#1 Luke Rucks Fan
RE: Luke Rucks Revisited 3/3/2010 10:41AM - in reply to brochocinco Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I remember this one time Luke said he liked Ludwig and wished they had a closer relationship.
#1 Luke Rucks Fan
RE: Luke Rucks Revisited 3/3/2010 10:41AM - in reply to brochocinco Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Steve Ludwig
RE: Luke Rucks Revisited 3/3/2010 10:27PM - in reply to #1 Luke Rucks Fan Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Bump bitch
Rucksy
RE: Luke Rucks Revisited 2/10/2013 8:56PM - in reply to Steve Ludwig Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
What's the deal with the boy wonder? Any word if he's still running?