jx47
List of top Prize Money Road Races 9/10/2009 7:03PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Does anyone know if there is a list of top prize money road races available. I'm not interested in marathons, nor interested in races where the prize money is small (under $2000 for 1st place).

I'd guess such a list would contain about 50 races in the US.

The Road Race Management website (rrm.com) lists nearly all prize money races in its online directory. But that directory only covers the coming 3-4 months well. One also has to scan thru hunderds of races with little or now prize money to find the big prize money races. This is extremely time consuming.

I'm hoping someone has taken the time to put together a list of just the races having substantial prize money.
perizoso son of a gun
RE: List of top Prize Money Road Races 9/10/2009 8:48PM - in reply to jx47 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
yes....i hope you have. it won't take long, quit being so lazy.

jx47 wrote:This is extremely time consuming......I'm hoping someone has taken the time to put together a list of just the races having substantial prize money.
Mary Ann Schauerhamer
RE: List of top Prize Money Road Races 8/25/2011 9:49PM - in reply to jx47 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I have a website that lists all the major prize money races I have been able to find so far. It is still under construction so I have many more races to add over time, but it ranks them and also the winners of the previous year and their times sometimes to save you from doing so much research. If anyone knows of any more sites, please let me know. The nice thing about my site is that I only list races with prize money unless they pay to put a non-prize race on the site, and you can easily skim over the prize races without having to look through lots of extra info and click on multiple sites to find the information yourself! Please tell your friends about it! www.RunnersRaceGuide.com and I also made one for Utah and its' bordering states: www.UtahRunningGuide.com. Please let me know if you find them helpful! I need encouragement because they are very time consuming to update and not much pay to do so! Most people won't create such websites because those usually interested are elite runners and they don't want others to find out about the races they want to run, hence, prize money sites are hard to find!
Blue Mustang
RE: List of top Prize Money Road Races 6/13/2013 9:29AM - in reply to Mary Ann Schauerhamer Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
whatever taxi driver