Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
chalk
How do you know when you are drunk? 11/12/2008 1:31PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Is there an objective criteria?
sesame seed
RE: How do you know when you are drunk? 11/12/2008 1:47PM - in reply to chalk Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Can't find your way home.
old garlic breath
RE: How do you know when you are drunk? 11/12/2008 1:47PM - in reply to chalk Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I am officially drunk when I conference call both ex-wives and suggest a manage-a-alimony.
ole missian
RE: How do you know when you are drunk? 11/12/2008 2:03PM - in reply to old garlic breath Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
About 8 beers in (typically, unless I am really tired to start with and/or have eaten very little) I start to notice my words are slurring.
strippers!
RE: How do you know when you are drunk? 11/12/2008 2:05PM - in reply to chalk Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
When the idea of propositioning the stripper becomes a good one.
Treadmillionaire
RE: How do you know when you are drunk? 11/12/2008 2:09PM - in reply to strippers! Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It's when others know you're drunk that counts. When you figure it out for yourself it's always way too late.
Geek
RE: How do you know when you are drunk? 11/12/2008 2:24PM - in reply to Treadmillionaire Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
If I crap myself, I'm probably drunk.
Ken Osha
RE: How do you know when you are drunk? 11/12/2008 2:29PM - in reply to chalk Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I know I am when I start posting on letsrun.
Deano K
RE: How do you know when you are drunk? 11/12/2008 2:59PM - in reply to chalk Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
When you close your eyes and the room starts to spin!
Dean Martin
RE: How do you know when you are drunk? 11/12/2008 3:06PM - in reply to chalk Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
If you lie flat on the ground and you still have to hold on, you are drunk.
keep_going
RE: How do you know when you are drunk? 11/12/2008 3:11PM - in reply to Dean Martin Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Think of something that would you would be uncomfortable doing. Maybe it's going up to a hot girl and asking for her phone number. Maybe it's going up to a total stranger and calling him a pussy. Maybe it's dancing on the bar. Whatever. just pick something out.

When that no longer feels uncomfortable, you're drunk.
AdamLocked
RE: How do you know when you are drunk? 11/12/2008 3:16PM - in reply to Deano K Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Deano K wrote:

When you close your eyes and the room starts to spin!

This.
I should drink less
RE: How do you know when you are drunk? 11/12/2008 3:24PM - in reply to AdamLocked Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
When you start to notice that driving is more difficult than usual.
beezus
RE: How do you know when you are drunk? 11/12/2008 3:24PM - in reply to AdamLocked Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
The only truly objective criteria?

Air Guitar.
Intergalactic
RE: How do you know when you are drunk? 11/12/2008 3:28PM - in reply to chalk Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Um... I just know? When I can tell my motor skills are suffering?
Andy Capp
RE: How do you know when you are drunk? 11/12/2008 3:32PM - in reply to chalk Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
When my back feels extremely stiff and flat, as if it has been replaced by boards...and I realize that I am laying on the floor.
ultra fan
RE: How do you know when you are drunk? 11/12/2008 3:48PM - in reply to Andy Capp Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
When I puke.
lets talk
RE: How do you know when you are drunk? 11/12/2008 3:53PM - in reply to ultra fan Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
When the johnson won't get hard .....
Your Surgeon
RE: How do you know when you are drunk? 11/12/2008 3:54PM - in reply to chalk Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
When I reach for the scalpel and miss. Then, when I get it, I wave it around wildly while telling some crazy story and nick my assistant with it. It's really funny when that happens![quote]chalk wrote:
I should drink less
RE: How do you know when you are drunk? 11/12/2008 3:55PM - in reply to lets talk Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Probably, the first sign is when I think I'm just getting a nice, social buzz, having a really good conversation, and then, suddenly, I realize that I'm in the middle of a loud, purposeless rant. It's all downhill from there.
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |