Marksman
Did Danny Glover have a stroke 10/3/2007 8:48AM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I recently rented the Shooter with Marky-Mark. Not a bad movie, worth rental.

But what happened to Danny Glover? Did he have a stroke or something? His voice is now slurred and hoarse compared to his Lethal Weapon tirades.

There is no way he could yell "GET THAT SH!T OFF MY LAWN!" with any kind of authority any more.
rush forever
RE: Did Danny Glover have a stroke 10/3/2007 9:18AM - in reply to Marksman Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Danny Glover is an anti American jackass. Wouldn't be bad if his career was over.
agreed about that
RE: Did Danny Glover have a stroke 10/3/2007 10:43AM - in reply to rush forever Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
send him to live in f***ing venezuela with sean.
GOLDWATER
RE: Did Danny Glover have a stroke 10/4/2007 12:15PM - in reply to rush forever Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Mr. Glover must've been mouthing off after he heard all about Blackwater?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nqM4tKPDlR8
haha
RE: Did Danny Glover have a stroke 10/4/2007 12:23PM - in reply to GOLDWATER Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Nice vid. Another loser liberal with too much time on his hands.
wanna take you higher
RE: Did Danny Glover have a stroke 10/4/2007 8:17PM - in reply to Marksman Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Well, he often appeared really, really when he would come into Borders in Portland, so maybe that explains the slurring and gravelly voice...
DrLow
RE: Did Danny Glover have a stroke 12/28/2011 3:44PM - in reply to Marksman Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
No he did not have a stroke he is wearing braces people

Marksman wrote:

I recently rented the Shooter with Marky-Mark. Not a bad movie, worth rental.

But what happened to Danny Glover? Did he have a stroke or something? His voice is now slurred and hoarse compared to his Lethal Weapon tirades.

There is no way he could yell "GET THAT SH!T OFF MY LAWN!" with any kind of authority any more.
he's a nutbag
RE: Did Danny Glover have a stroke 12/28/2011 6:08PM - in reply to DrLow Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I thought the same thing when I saw Shooter, he must have had a stroke.

"I won, you lotht."
Lorenzo the Magnificent
RE: Did Danny Glover have a stroke 12/28/2011 6:22PM - in reply to he's a nutbag Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
He's nowhere near as bad as Lou Holtz.
break it up
RE: Did Danny Glover have a stroke 12/28/2011 7:47PM - in reply to Lorenzo the Magnificent Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Its amazing they let Lou Holtz on television. I don't know what Lou Holtz talked like years ago but Danny Glover has been more slurred noticeably and a slight stroke or pill addiction might be a good guess. I was thinking early Alzheimers but my grandfather had that and his speech wasn't affected, just his memory.
Kevin52
RE: Did Danny Glover have a stroke 12/28/2011 9:25PM - in reply to Marksman Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Danny Glover is a stroke.
Will E
RE: Did Danny Glover have a stroke 12/29/2011 9:23AM - in reply to Kevin52 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
No, he didn't have a stroke. You finally grew up, matured and realized what pathetic, worthless actor he is. I'm sure him getting that gig had something to do with quotas.
Kunny Lingus
RE: Did Danny Glover have a stroke 12/30/2011 10:42AM - in reply to Will E Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Will E wrote:

No, he didn't have a stroke. You finally grew up, matured and realized what pathetic, worthless actor he is. I'm sure him getting that gig had something to do with quotas.

Fvck off you worthless piece of white trash. Your mom sucking my african black snake has something to do with quotas.