CAGuy
RE: Arcadia coach's pet squirrel 12/4/2012 3:19PM - in reply to R.A rugged man Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
WTF Indeed!
Rocky the Flying Squirrel
RE: Arcadia coach's pet squirrel 12/4/2012 3:22PM - in reply to CAGuy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
OK. That's very odd.
rojo
co-founder
RE: Arcadia coach's pet squirrel 1/2/2013 8:57AM - in reply to R.A rugged man Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I'm not sure how I didn't learn of the squirrel until now. I just saw a photo of him/her on Runnerspace and started googling to see if there was any talk of him on LetsRun:

Here is a photo of him/her:

http://www.runnerspace.com/members/photos/1067/MG2549_full.jpg

They let dogs on planes.

I didn't even know squirrels could be domesticated? Does the squirrel sit on the coaches chest during the race?
You betcha!
RE: Arcadia coach's pet squirrel 1/2/2013 11:03AM - in reply to rojo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

rojo wrote:

I didn't even know squirrels could be domesticated? Does the squirrel sit on the coaches chest during the race?

The squirrel sure was! I saw him walking around the course and his furry accessory was right there with him.
just making this up
RE: Arcadia coach's pet squirrel 1/2/2013 11:20AM - in reply to You betcha! Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Does it eat Emerald Nuts? I here Delilah has some she wants to get rid of.
godoggo
RE: Arcadia coach's pet squirrel 1/10/2013 7:59PM - in reply to rojo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
T-ski
RE: Arcadia coach's pet squirrel 1/11/2013 2:24AM - in reply to godoggo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
2nd year law student
RE: Arcadia coach's pet squirrel 1/12/2013 10:52AM - in reply to T-ski Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

T-ski wrote:

the animal indeed has manners: https://twitter.com/ILPTT/status/274984715231039489/photo/1

Nice pic.Animal seems to be a bit of a perv.

I guess I shouldn't say that. I mean if you put any living creature right there, there would be some sort of joke.

He might actually be being sexually assaulted the more i think about it as he is being forced to be there.